III

It's been two years since I met Sir Tomioka. He's been helping me with my training too. Ever since the master had accepted me, some of the Hashiras still don't accept me.

The master told me if I beheaded one of the twelve kizuki, I would become a Hashira. I was still Sir Tomioka's tsuguko but the training paid off. I've gotten a message from the crow for a mission in Mountain Natagumo.

"Katsura, are you ready? Do you have your sword?"

"Yeah, got my sword. Are you ready?"

"Yes, now, follow me. It's gonna be a long night." He took my hand as he led the way. "Be safe, love birds!" We heard Shinobu and Mitsuri both yelling at us.

We both looked at each other but I looked away, flustered. "No need to turn away. They're just teasing us. Just, focus on the mission." Was all he said before disappearing.

His footsteps were really faint but I caught up with him. We both arrived at Mountain Natagumo but we saw a boar man with two swords fighting a big demon. In a blink of an eye, Sir Tomioka beheaded the demon. The boar man was yelling until I heard something I will never forget.

"I have a better idea, go train more."

I burst out laughing as Sir Tomioka shot me a confused me. "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?!" The boar man yelled again.

Then all of a sudden, the boar man was tied up. "If you're not aware of what state your body is in, you shouldn't be fighting." Sir Tomioka said, grabbing my hand before wandering off.

"HUH? I CAN'T HEAR YOU, YOUR VOICE IS TOO SOFT AND YOU'RE WALKING TOO FAST! UNTIE THESE ROPES RIGHT NOW, GET. ME. DOWN!!!" The boar yelled.

I tried to hold in my laughter but it got the best of me. "What's so funny? Don't you see what state his body is in?"

"You're right, I shouldn't be laughing. He reminds me of Shinazugawa."

"You're right, he does. Now, there's another demon here. I want you to deal with it. I'll look for the others." He said before disappearing again.

I heard yelling in the distance as I ran into the dark creepy forest to see a Demon Slayer, with a broken sword.

"You did enough, kid. I'll take it from here." I said before putting my hand on my sword.

"You guys are just an endless cycle! Blood Demon Art..." The demon said before threads were coming at me.

"Pause Breathing, Ninth Form, Pause Of Death!" I yelled before cutting the threads the demon aimed at me before beheading him.

I waved my sword to get the blood off as his lifeless body laid there, fading away. "Was he one of the twelve kizuki, kid?"

"Yes. L-lower five. Wh..who are you?"

"I'm Katsura Sonia. Is that your sister in your hands?"

"Y-yes, please don't behead her! She never devoured anyone so please, let her fight my side as a fellow Demon Slayer!"

I then saw Sir Tomioka in the distance till he turned around as someone went flying. It was Shinobu. Where did she come from?

"Oh goodness!" She said before landing on her feet. " You said we could never be friends with demons, Tomioka."

"I'll heal the boy. Shinobu, don't even think about touching the poor girl."

Shinobu didn't listen as she was now in front of the demon girl. I paused her as the boy told her to run away. I unpaused Shinobu as she swung her sword, almost cutting the boy and I.

"Where's the demon? Katsura, don't tell me you paused me to let her get away."

"And what if I did? Listen to the poor boy for once before beheading her!" I yelled. "Blood Demon Art, Flames Of Heal!" I healed the young Demon Slayer as he got up and talked with Shinobu.

"So, you defeated that demon? Was it one of the twelve kizuki?" Sir Tomioka said, taking a seat beside me.

"Yes, lower five. I'm okay tho so, no need to check on me. Do you know that demon girl?"

"Yes, it's the boy's sister. He'll tell you what happened to her. Go ask."

"He probably needs some time to process what happened." I said with a laugh.

"Lady Sonia, did you say 'Blood Demon Art' earlier? How are you a Demon Slayer?"

"Well kid, I'm half human, half demon. I'm able to go into the sunlight but never devoured someone. Not everyone has a great past. They're mostly dark." I said, with a frown on my face.

"I'm... very sorry to hear. My family was also devoured, except my sister, Nezuko of course. I'm Tanjiro... Tanjiro Kamado." He introduced.

"Nice meeting you kid. And your sister, she's pretty. Beautiful pink eyes to be exact."

"She was the beauty of our hometown actually. Wait, have you seen some of my friends?"

"Who to be exact? Can you describe them for us?"

"Inosuke, he wears a boar mask and is shirtless. Zenitsu, he has blonde hair with a yellow and white kimono."

Me and Sir Tomioka looked at each other with our eyes widened. "Well, we might've come across one of your friends, Inosuke that was?"

"Is he okay? Did he defeat the big demon?!"

"I did. I also tied him up to a tree since his body is unstable. He should be okay with the kakushi."

Word Count: 902