Chapter 13

Daniels P.O.V

About half and hour after Diego and I woke up from our... Coma/ pain sleep thing, we tried standing up. Emma and Andi took my arms and pulled me up, but I fell.
"Don't try that just yet." A women with dark hair suggested.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"That is Mrs. Novoa, she is their mother." Lily answered coming in the room with a few towels. She walked to
The sink and wet the towels, then tossed them to Maddie and Emma. "they need to get there body hydrated again, most of there fluids were burned out." Lily stated.
"Emma took the towel and placed it on my four-head. I looked at her and she smiled back.
"Are you ok?" She asked. I looked at her and smiled.
"Now I am." I answered truthfully. A wide smile spread across her mouth.
"Are you ok?" I asked. she looked down for a second, and when she looked up she said, "yeah, We're just fine." I looked down at her stomach. That's my baby. That's my boy. I lifted my hand and rested it on Emma's stomach. She smiled, so did I.
"Emma!" Andi cried.
"What?"
"Your dads home!"
"Oh no!" Every one said.
"What are we going to do!" Maddie cried.
"I got this!" Desdemona stated confidently. "it would be impossible to hang low, send Mr. Alonso to New Mexico."
"He's gone." Andi calmed down.
"We are going to have to erase his memory later." Lily sneered. Desdemona
I shrugged. Andi walked to the kitchen and got water out of the fridge. she tossed the bottles to Emma and Maddie and took one for herself. Instead of Emma and Maddie drinking the water, they have it to Diego and I.

About an hour later Diego and I tried walking again. I made it as far as the couch but Diego kind just fell in the spot I started at. I wasn't until I was sitting on the couch until I noticed that there were two girls standing in the corner. They watched me as my eyes lingered towards them.
"Who are you?" I asked.
"You know who they are." Andi said.
"But he doesn't remember them." The laddie, who was told to be Mrs. Novoa said. everyone gave a confused sort of look. And she must have noticed because her next sentence explained,
"Because the spell was burning out there powers it is possible that events that happened shortly before the spell was casted could have also been burned out." Everyone now gave a 'oh-got-it' look.
"Who are you anyways?" I asked returning to my first thought. they looked at each other.
"Well, I'm Hayley." The one standing closest to answered.
"And I'm Camille, but most call me Cami." The second one said. They both had a guilty look on their identical faces.
"What?" I asked them. they said nothing. "Hello?" I asked again, still they said nothing.
"Girls- tell them." Their mother barked.
"We're sorry." Hayley apologized.
"We didn't mean to." Camille frowned. "Didn't mean to what?" Diego asked anxiously.
"We..." Camille started.
"It..." Hayley stuttered.
"Girls... own up to your mistakes." Their mother almost screamed. What are they talking about!? They shook their heads viciously.
"We could tell them." Andi narrowed her eyes.
"Tell them!" Their mother shouted once more. They looked at each other. "it was not Jax and father who conjured the spell." Hayley told us.
"It was us, we did it." Camille nodded.
The room went dead silent.
"What?" Diego asked.
"They said THEY-DID-THE-SPELL!" Desdemona screeched.
"I heard them." Diego said plainly.
"Why would you do that?" I asked.
"Because father told us to." Hayley answered.
"If your father told you to jump off a bridge would you?." I asked, still shocked by this information.
"Probably." Camille answered.
"Basically, you two are like his minions?" Maddie asked.
"No!" They both said in unison.
"Yes you are." Maddie said.
"No we aren't." Hayley tried to convince us.
"No Maddie is right." Andi said. "Its just like Zombie Apocalypse 2, the zombies are actually being controlled by the dwarfs." Andi explained.
"There are dwarfs in Zombie Apocalypse?" Lily asked.
"Yeah, there like demon dwarfs who suck the..." Andi didn't finish when Emma cut her off.
"Not the point right now"
"Yeah, right... What was i saying? Oh, yeah! Your father is totally controlling you." Andi turned back to Camille and Hayley.
"No he isn't, stop saying that!" Hayley screamed. her hand went into a fist them it opened, with a laser-like ray shooting out. It hit Emma right in the head.
"Emma!" Everyone screamed.
"Get out of the way!" Lily commanded.
"Emma!" I whispered to my self on the verge of tears.
"She isn't moving! Why isn't she moving? what's wrong!" Maddie and Andi screamed kneeling next to Emma.
"I don't know!" Lily screamed.
"You!" I scowled. "What did you do?" I pointed at Hayley.
"I..." She stuttered.
"You what?" Diego snarled looking as worried an angry as me.
"I... don't know." Hayley took a step back.
"She... she doesn't have a pulse!" Lily screamed, "she doesn't have a pulse..."