Records of Godly Spirits

Godly Spirits

Spirit of God (Genesis 1:2)

--2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the spirit of God move upon the face of the waters.

Spirit of Wisdom (Exodus 28:3)

--3 And thou shalt speak unto all that are wise hearted, whom I have filled with the spirit of Wisdom, that they may make Aaron’s garments to consecrate him that he may minister unto me in the priest’s office.

Poor in Spirit (Matthew 5:3)

--3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Spirit of Your father (Matthew 10:20)

--20 For it is not ye that speak, but the spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

Spirit of the Lord (Judges 3:10)

--10 And the spirit of the Lord came upon him, and he judged Israel, and went out to war: and the Lord delivered Chushan-rishathaim king of Mesopotamia into his hand, and his hand prevailed against Chusha-rishathaim.  

The Spirit of the Lord (Luke 4:18)

--18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

Strong in Spirit (Luke 1:30)

--30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: For thou hast found favour with God.

Right Spirit (Psalm 51:10)

--10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and review a right spirit within me.

Spirit of truth (John 14:17)

--17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Holy Spirit (Psalm 51:11)

--11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. 

Spirit of Life (Romans 8:2)

--2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Broken Spirit (Psalm 51:17)

--17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. 

Spirit of Adoption (Romans 8:15)

--15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Spirit of princes (Psalm 76:12)

--12 He shall cut off the spirit of princess: he is terrible to the kings of the earth.

Fervent in Spirit (Romans 12:11)

--11 Not slothful in business; fervent in Spirit; serving the Lord;

Faithful Spirit (Proverbs 11:13)

--13 A talebearer revealeth secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter.

Spirit of meekness (I Corinthians 4:21)

--21 What will ye? shall I come unto you with rod, or in love, and in the spirit of meekness? 

Humble Spirit (Proverbs 16:19)

--19 Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud.

Excellent Spirit (Proverbs 17:27)

--27 He that hath knowledge spareth his words: and a man of understanding is of an excellent spirit.

Spirit of Jesus Christ (Philippians 1:19)

--19 For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the spirit of Jesus Christ.

Spirit of man (Proverbs 20:27)

--27 The spirit of man is the candle of the Lord, searching all the inward parts of the belly.

Eternal Spirit (Hebrews 9:14)

--14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the Living God?

Patient in Spirit (Ecclesiastes 7:8)

--8 Better is the end of a thing than the beginning there of: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.

Meek and quite spirit (I Peter 3:4)

--4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the great price.

Spirit of the ruler (Ecclesiastes 10:4)

--4 If the spirit of the ruler rise up against thee, leave not thy place; for yielding pacifieth great offences.

Spirit of glory (I Peter 4:14

--14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resleth up on you: on their part he is evil spoken of but on your part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. 

Spirit of Judgment (Isaiah 4:4)

--4 When the Lord Shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

Spirit of prophecy (Revelation 19:10)

--

Spirit of Understanding (Isaiah 11:2)

--2 And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord,

Spirit of Elijah (II Kings 2:15)

--15 And when the Sons of the prophets which were to view at Jericho saw him, they said, The spirit of Elijah doth rest on Elisha. And they came to meet him, they said, The spirit of Elijah doth rest on Elisha. And they came to meet him, and bowed themselves to the ground before him.

Spirit of Counsel/Might (Isaiah 11:2)

--2 And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord,

Contrite Spirit (Psalm 34:18)

--2 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Spirit of Knowledge (Isaiah 11:2)

--2 And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord,

Good Spirit

New Sprit 

Spirit of Deep Sleep

Spirit of Holy Gods (Daniel 4 -4:9 and 4:18)

--9 O Belteshazzar, master of the magicians, because I know that the magicians, because I know that the spirit of holy gods is in thee, and no secret troubleth the, tell me the visions of my dream that I have seen, and the interpretation thereof.

-18 This Dream I king Nebuchadnezzar have been. Now thou, O Belteshazzar, declare the interpretation thereof, forasmuch as all the wise men of my kingdom are not able to make known unto me the interpretation: but thou art able; for the spirit of the holy gods is in thee.

 Spirit of Living Creature

Spirit of Grace and Supplication

Spirit of Holliness

Spirit of Christ

Quicking Spirit

Free Spirit and other Godly Spirits.