Color

Watching the small group of children play around the playground, my colorless eyes searched the area. I felt the feeling that today was the day I'd finally get a name, an eye color, hair color, and even color on my clothing.

But child after child, they all seemed to have an imaginary friend. I looked at the group sullenly.

"... You're all lucky..." I sighed, sliding down the tree and sitting on the hard earth. That's when I noticed something odd.

My clothes... There was color on my clothes! Sapphire blue jeans, elegant emerald-fake, of course- dappled flats, a red t-shirt with a black cape around my shoulders. I also saw locks of auburn brown hair.

All coming from me. Me.

I couldn't move as I stared at all the beautiful color on me until I heard a voice.

"Are you alright? I noticed that you were sitting over here alone..." A boy with forest-green eyes and dark brown hair asks me.

"Oh, I'm fine! Sorry if I made you worry!" I grin slightly. A name suddenly pops into my mind. Rudo.

"So, what's your name?" He asks me just as the name pops up. I speak it out unconsciously.

"My name is Rudo. What's yours?" He smiles.

"Silos! Hey, why don't you get up and play with me and my friends? I'll introduce you!" He offers his hand to me, and while smiling, I took it, him pulling me up and running over to his friends.

My first chapter has begun.

I have color.