Author's Note

Love, Its not just a word but an emotion that is cannot be described. For me love is the feeling of being home after a long day. Love makes you stronger. Love is the power of letting go but yet the choice of holding on.

Loving somebody is like letting that one person have power over you beyond anything and everything else. Love doesn't break you, it simply makes you stronger. Love is peace. Loving someone is like having the strength to let yourself drown in the sea and still not complain about it. For me love is beautiful. Love is faith.

To all the people reading this, please fall in love. Here is a 17 year old girl who has no experience in relationships saying this to you. Irony much!? But hey I know that when I fall in love I will make sure it's everything or nothing.

Also this marks the end to my second story. I have had such a happy time writing this one. I am so grateful with the response you all have given. Thank you so much for everything. You guys have no idea how happy it makes me to know that you like to read what I write.

I have a couple of plots in my mind for the next one and also I am open to your suggestions. So what do you want me to write first
1) An emotional Rollercoaster

2) 18+ OS

Sending you guys lots of love your way. This is your writer signing off

XOXO SUHANI