Chapter 10 ( Naira know the truth )

AT GANGA GHAT

The chapter start with kairav and akshu was sitting on ganga ghat . They both remain in hug . They forget that phone is on and Manish is still on line .

Manish - kairav , akshu main bhi yaha hu bhul gaye kya .

They broke the hug and realise that Manish is still on line .

Kairav - sorry dadu ham bhul gaye the .

Manish - koyi baat nahi accha chalo main phone rakhta hu ab naira nahi hai toh meri doll ka dhyan rakhna warna mujhse bura koyi nahi hoga .

Yeh maat sochna tumhare papa nahi hai isse bachane ke liye tumhare dadu hai naa akshu . Like kartik I also protect you always .

Manish get emotional when he said all this . He remember his moment with kartik . Kairav also get upset remember the incident which happened some time ago . Akshu think she will soon tell to all of them that kartik is alive when naira return . Manish noticed that Kairav get emotional so he decide to change the topic .

Manish ( change the topic ) - accha chalo main ab phone rakhta hu aur kairav tum akshu ka dhyan rakhna .

Kairav ( tried to hide his tears ) - okk bade papa.

And after that Manish cut the call . Kairav start crying . Akshu get tensed seeing her brother crying .

Akshu ( concerned ) - kya huaa bhaiya aap ro kyu rahe ho Papa ki yaad aarahi hai .

Kairav nod . Akshu wipes his tears and indicate him not to cry . Akshu and kairav both decide to tell about kartik to each other .

Kairav / akshu ( together ) - mujhe tumhe / aapko kuch batana hai bhaiya / akshu .

They both said together .

Akshu - bahiya pehele Aap .

Kairav - nahi pehele tum .

They both fight over who you said first you said first . Then they came at the conclusion that kairav told first .

Kairav ( nervously ) - akshu main jo tumhe batana wala hu usse dhyan se sunna sunna .

Akshu get scared seeing him serious.

Akshu ( get scared ) - Kya huaa bhaiya aap itne serious kyun ho .

Kairav ( take a deep breath ) - akshu papa zinda hai .

He observe akshu 's expression he expect she will be shocked but he was confused+ shocked to saw that akshu is smiling .

Kairav ( confused ) - akshu aap smile kyu kar rahe ho .

Akshu ( happily ) - iska matlab aapko bhi pata chal gaya ki papa zinda.

Kairav - haa papa zinda hai ( realised something ) one second why you said that aapko bhi pata chal gaya you know kya papa zinda hai .

Akshu happily nod .

Kairav - aapko kaise pata baccha .

Akshu - main papa ke saath hi rehti hu .

And she told everything how she reach mumbai , her accident kartik save her how she get to know about Kartik's memory loss and then they came Rishikesh .

Kairav was shocked to get to know that kartik loss his memory. He sat on a floor with a thud and start crying .
Akshu console him and hug him. In that time akshu get a call of kartik . He inform akshu that naira get faint and asked her come home immediately . Akshu inform kairav about the same and he get panicked and they both rushed towards the kartik 's flat .