~ Part 3 ~

Time skip to the end of the classes . 

Third Person's POV : 

" Okay , i'll leave now , im going to meet Jay at the Cafe to do our project . " Eunbi said as you both made your way outside , you nodded your head before saying " well , i'll go to to the library to meet with Sunghoon .

End of Third Person's POV . 

SUNOO's POV : 

My heart pounded as i make my way towards the library . Its the first time you're about to work with Sunghoon and even talk with him , just the thought of it made me freeze . 

I took a deep breath before entering the library greeted the librarian sitting behind the front desk . 

I searched around the library and finally spotted the the silver haired and leather jacket boy sleeping at the corner of the desk . I walked up to him and sat on the empty chair beside him .

( you can just imagine him wearing leather jacket with his silver hair ) 

I was about to wake him up but when he turn towards me and held my hand tightly , i got startled by the sudden action and a deep cherry blushed spread across your cheeks . I looked at his sleeping face , which looked extremely peaceful and cuteness . It felt like as if the bad boy Sunghoon just turned into soft boy ever . 

I wanted to caress his cheek and look at him all day long but i remembered our project and decided to wake him up . I patted his shoulder softly while calling out his name and he opened his eyes slowly . 

He jolted up once and he saw me here and cleared out his throat before saying " sorry , I just felt a lil bit sleepy . " while touching his nape , " it's okay , " i said while trying to suppress your laughter , seeing his cute flushed self . 

I cleared out my throat as i looked at my hand which was still being held very tightly by him and he followed my gaze upon realizing the situation , he quickly let go of my hand before apologizing again to me . 

" So , shall we begin our project then ? " i asked and he nodded his head before we both started discussing the whole thing about the project . 

End of SUNOO's POV . 

Project were never a burden for you and could always finish them quickly with zero distractions . But this time it was different , you were working with Park Sunghoon ,  your crush , who himself was a BIG distraction for the sunshine to handle . 

 You had to control himself from staring at him and god knows how many times he reminded yourself to focus on the project instead .

 You has lost track of time as you kept working with HIM and when you were done for the day , it was already 7 in the night . 

You started to pack your stuff when your stomach made the loudest gurgling noise . You then remembered that you hadnt eat anything yet since the morning and you mentally cursed your stomach for embarassing yourself infront of Sunghoon

" Come on , i'll take you home . " Sunghoon said as he walked towards the library door , you quickly walked behind him and said , " oh , it's okay . i can go by myself . " 

You flinched in surprise when Sunghoon suddenly held your hand and pulled you out with him , you were so shocked by the sudden skinship for the second time that words got stuck in your throat . 

You didnt know what to say or what to do as your mind went completely freeze by the situation you were in right now . Your cheeks were burning with the familiar cherry blushed , as you followed him like a lost child . 

He took you to the parking lot area and stopped right infront of his motorbike . Sunghoon let go of your hand and got on his bike before motioning you to get along .

SUNOO's POV : 

I gulped in nervousness since i have never got on a bike before and to top it all , it was with Park Sunghoon who was riding it , with me . 

I slowly got closer to the bike and he handed me his helmet , " Why arent you wearing it ? " i asked him clearly worried about him not wearing one . 

" I only have one helmet , now dont speak too much and just get on the bike already . " i quickly put on the helmet and followed his words . 

" Hold me or you may fall . " he said before starting the bike engine . I'm contemplating wether to hold him or not , when he suddenly started the bike and i just jerked forward resulting me holding him tightly , " oh , sorry . " he said and i just nodded my head before he started on the way . 

Since i dont know what to talk about so i just stay quiet behind him but suddenly i realised that he was not going towards the way to my house , but the opposite way and i got a bit frightened so i asked him , " umm , where are we going ? " Sunghoon didnt say anything but kept on driving .  

End of SUNOO's POV .