𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- 𝑺𝒂𝒚 𝑰𝒕 𝑻𝒐 𝑴𝒚 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆!

My POV
It was just another day at school, well boring to be exact. I was in line behind Sam getting my backpack checked to make sure I didn't have any weapons or anything that could be useful to hurt anybody, Ariana was in line behind me and Dani was behind Ari.

"Good to go. Thank You." The Gaurd Says to Me.

I nodded with a sigh and grabbed my backpack slinging it over my shoulder and followed Sam while my two besties followed right behind me.

As I started to walk to my next class I heard whispers about me and Sam which caused me to look at them with a glare, while gritting my teeth. Like what is the big deal?! Why are you talking about us?!

"Did You See Them?" One of the girl's whispered gossiping while looking at me and Sam.

I then had enough of this bullshit and started walking towards the three bitches.

Ariana widened her eyes and quickly followed me. "Sania! Wait!" Ariana said following me.

Dani shook her head. "Nah, Ari. Let her get them! They think they big and bad thinking they talk shit about my best friend, especially Sam."

Sam approached the three girls as well standing beside me.

"You Wanna Say Something, Say it to my face!" Sam said angrily giving them the go on ahead say it type of look.

I cracked my knuckles a little to scare the girl in the middle, while clenching my jaw. "What you waiting for bitch?! You can say it to my face too, so what's up?" I said with a glare.

The girl in the middle gasped while her other two friends looked at her scared.

The girl didn't say anything because she was too much of a pussy to even say anything.

"That's what I thought." Sam says still giving them a glare and walked away.

I wasn't really finished with the girl in the middle so I pointed a finger in her scared face. "If I hear or see that you were talking shit about me, or Sam again!! I will kick you off that railing and you won't get up!!" I said, giving her the you better not try me type of look and then walked away.

"Ha! It's almost over for you bitches." Dani chuckled at the three scared girls and followed me.

Ariana was still wide eyed a little bit and followed behind Dani. (arichantel04 You didn't know what to say😂😂)

As I made it onto the steps where it leads to my first period class, I put my hand on the railing and hesitated for a quick second. then I rolled up my blue jean jacket showing my scar that Kayln gave me, I had a tough look on my face and walked up the steps like a boss.

( This Chapter was short but I'll make the next one later )