Bio

Kamado Tanjirou(Art below ain't mine)

Sun Hashira

Breathing Style:

Sun Breathing (日ひの呼こ吸きゅうHi no kokyū)

Dance(円えん舞ぶ Enbu)- The user delivers a single high-powered vertical slash

Dancing Flash(円えん舞ぶ一いっ閃せん Enbu Issen)- A modified version of Dance developed and utilized only by Tanjiro Kamado. The user infuses the Thunderclap and Flash technique of Zenitsu into the high-powered slash of Dance by inhaling huge amounts of oxygen, increasing the pumping of blood through the entire body, focusing it on the legs, and releasing it all to assault the target with a slash.

Clear Blue Sky(碧へき羅らの天てんHeki-ra no Ten)- The user spins their body horizontally to deliver a 360° slash.

Raging Sun(烈れつ日じつ紅こう鏡きょうRetsujitsu Kōkyō)- The user unleashes two horizontal slashes to hit or defend from incoming attacks.

Burning Bones, Summer Sun(灼しゃっ骨こつ炎えん陽ようShakkotsu En'yō)- The user unleashes a large circular slash that defends from imminent frontal attacks.

Setting Sun Transformation(斜しゃ陽よう転てん身しんShayō Tenshin)- The user backflips into the air to deliver a powerful upended sword slash that aims to decapitate their target.

Solar Heat Haze(飛ひ輪りん陽かげ炎ろうHirin Kagerō)- The user charges towards the target, unleashing a horizontal slash seemingly covered in a haze that fails to land, but actually does hit the target.

Beneficent Radiance(輝き輝き恩おん光こうKiki Onkō)- The user spirals into the air and delivers a powerful slash that surrounds the enemy.

Sunflower Thrust(陽よう華か突とつ Yōkatotsu?)- The user unleashes a single thrust attack with the point of the blade.

Dragon Sun Halo Head Dance(日にち暈うんの龍りゅう・頭かぶり舞まい Nichiun no Ryū Kaburimai)- The user unleashes a continuous fast and powerful sword attack that seemingly takes the form of a Japanese dragon made of solar flames. This technique is capable of decapitating multiple targets at once.

Fire Wheel(火か車しゃKasha)- The user leaps behind the opponent and spins in the air downward, releasing a sword attack in a circular motion.

Fake Rainbow(幻げん日にち虹こうGen'nichi Kō)- The user performs high-speed twists and rotations, thus creating afterimages used mostly to evade attacks. The afterimages work most effectively on enemies with good vision.