Chapter 2: First Day

Hyeon pov

Getting up in the morning was tough for me knowing I had to see that jerk today. My fellow trainees left me a note about to charm Mino. On the paper it read "Make him and his friends lunch" I read out loud. I was still so tried to tried to make this jerk a lunch for him and his four other members. I stuffed the note in my pocket and pulled up my hair so I wouldn't get hair in the food and started to cook. Picking up the pots I thought for a second 'what to make him' I thought.

With a small sigh I started to make him lunch cooking rice in one area of the kitchen while I stired the red bean paste in the other hand. I looked around my dorm my four roomates sleeping from a long day of dancing yesterday while I had to keep cooking while the sun began to rise. Are dorm was neat and nice, Mr.Yang really takes care of us even if we are just trainess. Making food for Mino the terrible pissed me off.

I packed the rice into five different containers that I bought last night just for a cute effect for the food to be in. Putting individul vegtables iipnto there sides and packing it away into a bag. "Bye girls" I said but no one answered because the girls were still sleeping. I rolled my eye's while I left to walk to the YG studio and dance practice studio it was a long walk but a nice walk down the back streets of seoul.

I passed a group of girls they were all decked out in school uniforms, they were pointing at the kpop merchandise in the window fangirlig over all bands in the windowd. Hyeon smiled and continued to walk 'I can't wait till people see me' she thought to herself running her hand through her hair while she got closer to the buliding after a thrity mintue walk from the dorm.

She huffed when she got there it was early but morning lights were already on. Hyeon looked around till she turned a couner to see Hanbin sitting there dozing off. "Yah Hanbin" She yelled at him, she thought to herself 'what is this boy thinking, sleeping in the hallway like that'. Hanbin jolted up his eye's were droppy and he yawned "Hyeon you scared me" he sighed holding his right hand to his heart. Hanbin streched awake "how long have you been sleeping" Hyeon asked to him. "I started nod off for a few minutes around four and it's ten".

"Well wake up, sleep in the studio not on a bench in the middle of the hallway" Hyeon said. His thin eye's looked at me "were are you going today the girls got the day off" he said fixing his jacket. "Winner's room I have to suck up to Mino so he can do the song" she said fixing her hair. Hanbin eye's looked into your bag "cooking him food to wow" Hanbin smiled "cook for your oppa one day to" Hanbin said pointing to himself with a smirk on his face

"You aren't my oppa were the same age, but I'll cook for Jiwon oppa" Hyeon said giving a small smile at him, Hanbin rolled his eye's. "Well I need to finish this song and you have a date with winner" Hanbin said going around me while he waved goodbye.

She walked to the Winner studio shadows were bouncing around, her hands shakily took hold of the knob and enterd the room. There was Winner they were sfaring at tyere main dancer dancing into the middle of the room.

"Hello" Hyeon said entering the room the boy dancing had his headphones in and ignored her Jinwoo had a werid look oj his face then a smile came to his face. "Hyeon" he said getting up to greet her "Hello Jinwoo" she said bowing to the older male. Seunghoon stopped dancing a smile erputed to hiss face. "Hi I'm Seunghoon" he smiled he had a unique voice very high pitched and he had a very happy arua around him.

"Hello Seunghoon" she said her she stared at him he was tall, taller then Mino and he had a pretty smile. "I bet your wondering were Mino is he is in the stuido room" he pointed to the small room used to make music. "Thank you" Hyeon she bowed to him the room she entered was small room he had his headphones in while he had pages of paper all over the desk.

"Exuse me Mino" Hyeon spoke up and tapped his shoulder, he looked over to see her his eye's dropped a bit "it's you" he said turning around.

"Yes it's me can we push aside are dislike and make a song" she said looking at him with pleading eye's "whatever just tell me what your strength is and I'll male the song" he said "well I can sing" she said smiling about getting somewere. "Like every other girl" he mumbled under his breath. "Just stay here while I write and don't talk please" he said annoyed. "What if I want to write" Hyeon said staring at mino. His black hair was brushed back today and he had his glasses. Hyeon blushed while looking at him even though she hated him, Hyeon could still see how handsome the rapper was.

He was desirable, and any female could see that. "Go write a song and I'll write one" he said annoyed and put his ear phones in.

Hyeon bit her lower lip she looked at the list of things she had to do to charm Mino and his teammates.

On the piece on paper it read.
-make him lunch
-be friends wih his friends
-help him out
-call him oppa
-compliment him

I'll feed him and if that doesn't work I'll use some more tactics she thought. About one hour later a knock at the door jolted Mino up "yes Seunghoon" Mino said the dancer boy popped his head in "were hungry Mino let's eat out" he whined "No I'm working on a song" Mino said.

"It's okay I packed all you lunch I hope you like it" Hyeon blushed and took out a lunch pack from her lunch. Hyeon looked from under her long eyelashs to see Mino glaring at her. Seunghoon giggled and jumped out the room yelling "She's doing ageyo without trying" he laughed and all you could hear was jumping.

Hyeon blushed getting up she stood next to Mino he seemed tall next to her while she looked tiny. "Come on Mino" she said handing him a lunch box. The boys sat on the floor she gave Seunghoon, Jinwoo, Seungyoon and Taehyun one. "Thank you" they all said eating the food "I don't know if I cook well but I hope you enjoy" she said Mino rolled his eye's eating the food but ignoring the girl.

Hyeon saw that while she eat her food "Mino oppa do you like it" she asked her eye's were wide to show her whites. The rapper glared at her and didn't speak. "I love it" Seunghoon complicated completely obvious to the tension in the room the other boys stayed slient while they ate. Hyeon thought 'this is going to be hard'.

♡♡

Should I so this in thrid pov or first person Idk yet which one to chose, hope you enjoy this.