chapter 2 : Dr ishita

Dr ishitha is a well known pyschologist and she has a good record in helping her clients. She also has the charistmatic personality to befriend anyone easily. So the company which aryan works for decided to send aryan for sessions with dr ishitha. Thats how aryan and ishitha met.

On their first session something happened. Aryan came for the first session and dr ishitha was reading his casefile. They both sat opposite each other. Aryan kept waiting for her questions and even finish the session as soon as possible.

A : docter....

I : yes?

A : are you going to ask me questions on what happened and why i did so?

I : no why would i do that am i a police to investigate those? Am a doctor.

A : in that case what am i here for and what are you planning to do with me in this sessions.

I : nothing much i want you to feel free around me and whenever you feel like opening i will be here to listen until then no point having a session.

A : so you mean i just come here and i can share everything with you?

I : ya something like that i tell you what why not start with your past & family ...

Aryan cracks the glass and leaves the room. Dr ishitha shocked she ran behind him to see if he was okay. Aryan was sitting at the cafe near Dr ishitha's cabin. Ishitha came there and aryan was about to leave. She hold his hand and starts to put bandage.

A : can you just let me go and be it i will be fine.

I : no you would not just let me do my thing.

A : fine get it done...

Ishitha finishes bandaging and order for 2 black coffee.

A : i am leaving and i have nothing to talk with you i will ask my boss to cancell the sessions.

I : i know you are angry but please hear me out first. I was wrong to just start the session by asking about your family and past. I promise i would not ask about them until you wish to do. I just want to be your friend and be there when you need me.

A : i do not need anyone to look after me.

I : fine, but i still need you to come for regular sessions and until you are fine i am not going to let you either... here take this notebook and even if you do not want to share anything with me you can at least write it down here and when you trust me you can show me...

Ishitha leaves the notebook with aryan and goes back to her cabin. Aryan thinks first then later accepts the notebook. Ishitha from a distance looks at him and smiles.

I ( mindvoice) : am not going to leave him until he is ready to tell me everything and i will continue to keep an eye on him.

As sessions pass ishitha is trying to know him better and analyse him. Aryan eventhough at first he was hesistant he is now more comfortable with ishitha's company as she diverts his mind. Ishitha has successfully befriended aryan as during sessions instead of giving him therapy she used it as bonding session & played sports with him as she knew sports is something he enjoys from his casefile.

Thats all for this chapter i will soon update. If you have any comments / suggestions do tell me i will read them. Upcoming chapter will have a twist in aryan-ishitha story and murders will also start to occur soon...