DR0WN3D

This isnt even gore this is just my failed version of ANGST.

I'm really bad at writing angst so like I'm sorry??

Claus walked over to where Andy was waving at him, He didn't know why Andy decided to call him this early.

Claus was almost there, he thought Andy was gonna ask him to teach him how to play Chess.

He heard a quiet croak and looked down, he had crushed a frog.. the grass was a bright red that looked like rubies.

There was an Eyeball from the Frog, it rolled and bounced into Andy's open mouth. 

"Claus, did you throw a Candy at me? It's sweet!"

Andy doesn't realize he had eaten a Frog's eye... what emotion would Andy has felt when he realized he ate a frog's eye? Disgust? Sick? Embarrassed?  Claus was lucky that Andy didn't notice.

"Yes Andy, I did throw a Candy at you, I have good aim, especially with a bat"

*haha 'Peter.' Reference*

"A Bat? What do you use it for?"

"Hitting Apples midair"

"Oh.."

"Lets not bother with that Andy, why did you call me here?"

"Chess!"

"Of course.."

They Started to play chess, obviously, Claus won. Andy is terrible at the game.

Today was cloudy, Andy and Claus didn't feel like it was gonna rain, so they continued playing Chess.

This continued for a while.

They felt a drop of rain on them, then downpour. 

Claus and Andy ran towards the barn, and shut the door, muffling the sound of rain.

"This is disappointing. Why did it have to rain now?"

"Don't look at me Andy!"

They sat down and waited for the rain to stop, it felt like hours, they forgot their Chess pieces outside so they couldn't really do anything to pass the time.

Out of pure curiosity, Andy asked Claus:

"What was that Candy?"

"Andy.. That wasn't a candy.. it was a frogs eye."

"What..?"

Andy ran into a corner, he felt like vomiting, he only gagged.

"How is a frog's eye sweet?"

Andy kept whispering that to himself.

Claus walked over to Andy and patted his shoulder, trying hard to comfort him.

"The eye is the sweetest part of the human body.. it might be the same for frogs? Frog legs do taste like chicken.."

"Claus."

"How the fuck do you know this stuff"

"Experience and the internet. Don't bother it, right now,  we just have to wait for the rain to stop." 

――――――――――――――

Two hours pass and they're still in the barn.

"How long is this rain going to last?"

Claus was clearly worried about his chess pieces.

"Claus be patient, I'm sure the rain will end soon!"

"Pfft yeah, like tomorrow.."

Little did they know, somebody was in the barn, and he was far more worse than any downpour, no matter how aggressive the rain is.

It was Peter! Haha!

Surprisingly and suddenly, Claus felt something like a raindrop fall on his shoulder.

"Andy, does this barn have a leak?"

"Not that I know. Why?" 

"Claus, what do you mean by rain? That drop on your shoulder is clearly pitch black, like ink!"

They both stared at each other for a while and slowly looked up.

"What is that..?"

"I don't know Claus.. This was never there before.."

The roof of the barn was almost COVERED in the pitch black substance.

They ran towards the door and tried to pry it open, it was locked shut. Andy had never even had the keys to the barn!

It was sealed shut from the outside, by peter of course!

Andy and Claus tried breaking the door open, kicking it and yelling for help.

What they didn't notice was the black substance on the roof, falling down, planning to drown them.

Nobody could hear their cries for help, it was muffled by the rain, it was pouring down harder than ever on the outside.

When the goo reached their knees, they had lost all hope, and movement of their legs.

The goo was rising faster than before, and that's when Peter decided to show himself.

He was walking as if the Goo didn't exist at all, stepping towards them freely and without any disturbance whatsoever.

"You fools, you dare seek shelter here in the rain, you wont get out of here alive!"

Fuck it I'm making peter formal

"This substance will drown you slowly, you should say goodbye to your current life as we speak, this goo rises fast"

Peter was right, the pitch black substance was pouring down so fast, it was like the rain outside had snuck in and got dyed black.

Peter then disappeared as soon as he came, leaving the two friends to their quickly rising fate.

"So, this is the end?"

"May not be..? We could get reincarnated!"

"Andy. We are literally gonna die.."

"Yeah, I know. I was just trying to Cheer us up."

"Bye Andy."

"This might not be the end! But Bye anyways.."

――――――――――――――

They were swallowed by the substance.

No more heartbeats, no more Andy and Claus.

The goo disappeared as soon as Andy and Claus were confirmed dead.

Their bodies lay on the ground, no more ticking from Claus, no more apples for Andy anymore.

The rain stopped, the sun shone, and nobody even realized they were dead.

Why is this so long?? IT TOOK MY DAYS TO DECIDE A PLOT/GORE AND I WENT "Fuck it Angst"