Tsuyu Finds Nothing

Tsuyu thought the other two were messing with them. But it didn't matter, this frog is very blunt and not that easily scared. When she entered the corridor, it was eerily quiet besides the ticking of the clock and the tapping of the rain. She entered the first room and looked out the window, enjoying the rain. "What are you doing..." A small voice was heard behind the frog girl. She hummed as she looked to the child. "I'm enjoying the rain..." The child nodded before she left. After that, the entire night was still, nothing happened.

---------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile...

The group of students besides Mina, Aoyama, and Tsuyu, had played around three rounds of Uno before the frog girl came back. "Woah. We didn't hear any slamming or anything..." Izuku spoke as Tsuyu sat down with them. "There was a child..." Everyone's eyes widened except for Bakugo's. "HAHA! You have got to be kidding me! Like that's going to scare anyone..." Bakugo slammed down a card. "Uno out! Bitches!" A collective of groans were heard. "You totally cheated dude..." "What was that Dunce Face?!" Kaminari hid behind Kirishima. "Nothing..."

"It's Iida's turn..." Izuku mumbled. "I honestly think this idea is bad. I would rather not trespass on the females side of the dorm." "What are you? A pussy?" Bakugo spoke as he dealt the Uno cards. "Just get it done and over with." Uraraka spoke as she scanned her cards. Iida sighed as he left to the elevator. "Kero He left the flashlight..."

Bakugo began to laugh. "What a dumbass!!"