CHAPTER 2

Rachnera POV

I was holding my little puppy in my arms. He was just so precious wrapped in my silk, sleeping soundly in my web beside me. I gently wrapped my arms around him, and held him close to me. He turned to me in his sleep, and clinged to me tightly. He was just so precious! One of the many things I love about him is that he does tend to unintentionally act like a child, and I find it absolutely adorable! His little tail was wagging slightly as I pet his ears.

Me: *giggles* "You're just as precious as you were when we first met my love."

Y/N: *happy puppy noises*

I couldn't help but gush at how absolutely adorable he was, as I gently picked him up and started smothering him in kisses.

Y/N POV

I woke up, and immediately started giggling after feeling my girlfriend smothering me I kisses. She was always really affectionate towards me, and God do I love it. I couldn't stop giggling.

Rachnera: "Good morning my dear." *giggles*

Me: "Morning babe

Me: "Morning babe." *tail wagging*

Rachnera gently cupped my cheek in her hand, and looked at me with a loving smile. Oh that smile, how I loved to see it so. It was the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. I praise whatever God that's out there for blessing me with the perfect women. She cut the silk off of me, and carried me bridal style off of her web. I was trying my best to keep from blushing, which Rachnera noticed almost immediately.

Rachnera: *giggles* "~You're so adorable when you blush like that~" *kisses cheek*

Me: *blushing* "T-Thank you my love."

Rachnera: *giggles* "~Awwwe, you're just so cute puppy~"

I was a blushing mess at this point, as I hid my face in her shirt. She just giggled, and held me close to her, cradling me in her arms. She was always really open with her affection for me, and I didn't mind one bit. Sometimes she would treat me like a baby, but to be fair I do act like a child sometimes, albeit unintentionally. Sometimes she even intentionally acts like, and calls herself my mommy, which always Meade me blush. She held me close to her and gently pet me behind my ears which made my tail wag like crazy.

Rachnera: *giggles* "Oh, how I've missed this." *kisses my head* "You don't know how much I missed you all those nights we were apart. All I could think about was you. I dreamed of holding you in my arms again."

Me: *nuzzles into her* "Rachnera, all I wanted all those sleepless nights that I spent alone in that hell, was to be in your arms. The thought of you was the only thing that kept me going." *clings to her* "I love you Rachnera."

Rachnera: *smiles warmly* "I love you aswell puppy. Nothing will ever take you from me again."

Me: *giggles* *tail wagging*

Rachnera: *soft smile* *kisses my face*

Me: *giggles* *rests my head on her chest* "I wove you Rachnera."

Rachnera: "~I love you too puppy~"