Chapter 11

I fell asleep. I was sleep deprived so I was ready for any nightmare.

Fortunately, I had a vision instead of a nightmare.

It was interesting, but not really important.

But that's not what Satoru thinks.

He thinks it's some bad omen that's gonna cause a curse to come attack us.

That's literally what he said. But I'm scouting the air, people watching the other team.

Momo was with me, and we where just chatting. I realized I'm pretty good with women. probably because I'm a Gojo.

Everyone loved Satoru, so if they couldn't get Satoru, they came for me. It sucked, but it wasn't worth the fighting.

"So how's life going?" Momo asked out of the blue.

"Well, I'm just flying, and I'll be right back." I said, swooping down to Toge, chopping off a curse's head.

"Let's go, I'm gonna find a way to get rid of the barrier." I said, flying up while Toge was holding on to my broom.

I saw Itadori fighting Todo, the gaint muscly guy.

Let's help him out.

I grabbed Itadori while knocking Todo out, and Toge put Todo to sleep.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"I'm fine, just got a headache." He replied.

I flew towards Momo, and put Itadori on her broomstick.

We then flew upwards, me leading Momo.

I took off my blindfold, and got rid of the barrier using six eyes. I saw Satoru floating in front of us, and he took Toge and Itadori.

I felt lightheaded, so I leaned back.

"I don't feel so good..." I said, and next thing I know I'm falling from 20 feet in the air.

If it's my time to die, it's my time to die.