chapter 2

No one pov

"Sexy jutsu" *poof* huh!  'nosebleed' what ......snap out of it your here to kidnap him not admire............even if he looks so...good...*rattle* "wind style axel claws"

Naruto pov

*rattle* "wind style axel claws" "konohamaru!" I shouted and jump in front of him getting all of the oxygen nocked out of me I look up at konohamaru from the ground still in my sexy jutsu "go get help" "yes boss" I stood up from the ground "as for you ... your dead" " 'scuff' what a foul mouthed brat you are" "THAT'S IT! multi-shadow clone jutsu .......you asked for it *running* 'kick kick kick Naruto uzumaki Marauge" *hiss* "hey what was that for ........it that suppose to be a jutsu or something" "I hope you'll enjoy it brat...I should have known that you were this strong" that guy said before he became uncouncious

Konohamaru pov

"Yes boss" I ran all the way to the village square that's when I spotted Sakura and saskue.......*running*  'panting' "hey konohamaru you okay" said Sakura "boss *pant* he's under attack *pant*" "huh Naruto under attack...........WHAT NARUTO IS UNDER ATTACK"said Sakura "this way" *running*

Naruto pov

What did that guy inject me with ......... I feel so weird......huh? "What's this heavy thing on my chest *looks down* what I have boobs I've grown boobs nooo I can't be a manly guy with big boobs nooo Sakura won't like me.......wait a minute....oh*sign* it's just my sexy jutsu.....WAIT WHAT....... how can I see my boobs.......woah there so huge....*groan* and heavy too "sexy jutsu release........huh?.....sexy jutsu release....... what's happening" I heard footsteps coming so I ran to the nearest bush to hide because seen as the clouds don't block out my sexy jutsu privates... I'm practically naked "Naruto where are you" huh that sounds like Sakura "Sakura" "Naruto!"  I heard multiple footsteps coming "WAIT!" they stop "umm ...... Sakura can you come alone.." "huh?....WHAT DO YOU MEAN ALONE NARUTO" "no no no.... it's not what it sounds like Sakura but I just need to talk to you alone" "okay.... I'm coming" "saskue-kun why don't you and konohamaru take that guy to the Hokage tower first" said Sakura "Hn" "sure thing I hope you're okay boss" *running* "huh Naruto why are you in your sexy jutsu form" said Sakura "and why are they no clouds.......YOU PERVERT" *hit hit hit* "owwh Sakura what was that for" "release that jutsu now Naruto" *sign* that's why I called you.....I can't" "what you mean you can't" "look you'll see 'hand sign' sexy jutsu release...........see.....I don't know what happened *sign" "it's okay we'll figure this out first we need some clothes to cover you up then we will go to the Hokage tower and see what's wrong with you..... maybe it's just a chakra blockage" "I hope so"