Stop screaming,please ||Angst|| -Karlnapity

TW's: Yelling/screaming, brief mention of Self-harm
Set: Alex, Nick and Karl are married.
Prompt: Alex keep coming home late at night and Karl finally snap, but they seem to have forgot about Nick's past.

~~~~

Alex entered the house at 11pm, again. Just like last night, and the night before that, and every single fucking night. He was never there. Never home and Karl finally snapped,

"Your home late, again. What the fuck do you do all day?" Karl exclaimed.

Alex placed his shoes on the carpet before replying, "well I work, okay? I work so that we have fucking money coming in!"

Karl than started yelling, "I don't care! I want to have both my husbands with me! Not just one and the other one at work!"

"Stop being so dramatic! I am there for fuck sakes!" Alex rolled his eyes.

Nick could feel the tears welling up in his eyes as both his husbands kept shouting at each other. He couldn't do this again, he really really couldn't. He couldn't feel it again, he couldn't hear it again. More yells erupted from the two boys as Nick slipped away into there bedroom frighten.

"We're the fuck is Nick, huh? I don't see him next to su right now, but you're not mad at him!" Alex yelled.

"He probably left when you arrived! Not wanting to deal with your fucking bullshit!" Karl retorted.

They went dead silent when they heard strangled sobs coming from there bedroom. They both looked at each other concerned flashing over them. They quickly made there way to the bedroom before slowly opening the door. Nick was curled up in a ball in a corner of the room tears running down his cheeks as he murmured, "Stop yelling, please. I don't like it. I'm scared, please stop."

A tone of guilt immediately hit both boys as they saw there husband scared, because of them.

They quickly made there way to him as Nick flinched going back a little. Both boys leaned down next to him, Karl deciding to talk first, "we're so sorry Nick. We forgot, we're not yelling anymore, okay? We just overreacted no one's getting hurt."

Nick let the tears fall from his eyes, but stop whispering things. He slightly leaned a little on Alex to try and get physical touch, which he received. Tears kept falling down his face as he asked Karl to come cuddle too, which he did. Nick fell asleep before he had the chance to explain what he did before getting in a little corner crying.

They probably already saw the blood sipping from his wrist and onto his clothes anyways.

~~~~

Vote?

Sorry for giving you guys angst again!

Have a good day/night <3