↳ Leizel Isagani

"Fang and Leizel" edited by me (will update later once I make another edit)

Leizel Isagani (formerly known as Leizel Yukata-Cruz) is a half-Filipino, half-Japanese person who was orphaned as a child and later adopted by a scientist along with her older brother Antonio Isagani. She now lives alone on Pulau Rintis and is an associate of the Kokotiam Gang.

PERSONAL INFORMATION                                                                              

Alias(es)| Zel (Fang), Little princess (Tristan)

Occupation| Student

Status| Alive

Alignment| Chaotic Neutral

BIOLOGICAL INFORMATION                                                                            

Gender| Female

Race| Human

DoB| December 23, 2002

Age| 15

Hair Color| Dark Brown

Eye Color| Amber

Family| Unnamed Scientist (Foster Mother), Tristan Isagani (Foster Older Brother), Antonio Isagani (Biological Older Brother)

MEDIA                                                                                                                  

Headcanon Voice| Noorhayati Maslini Omar (voice of Alicia in Ejen Ali)

APPEARANCE                                                                                                    

Leizel is a small and short girl who gives off the impression of being a weak and defenseless child. Her dark brown hair is long and wavy, almost reaching her waist, and she has fair skin and piercing amber eyes. 

She used to wear her hair in a high ponytail tied with a large white ribbon when she was younger, but as soon as she reached a teenager she switched to a half-up, half-down style with the same large white ribbon. Her beauty mark under her left eye is one of her most distinguishing traits.

Leizel's height remains the same as a young adult much to her annoyance. But her hair has been cut into a medium bob with bangs and two long strands in the front, and she no longer wears her large white ribbon.

PERSONALITY