betrayal.

Wish I'd been a teen, teen idle

Wish I'd been a prom queen

Fighting for the title

Instead of being sixteen

& burning up a bible

Feeling super, super super! suicidal.

The wasted years, the wasted youth

The pretty lies, the ugly truth.

Drizzle's Point Of View -

I sat in front of my camera and smiled. "Drizzle Hudson here. Yup, well, if you've been redirected here, congratulations to you!" I shook my head, sarcastically. "Well, I know most of you think I'm the school's biggest slut." I stood up to show the big A on my chest. "Well, I copied Olive from Easy A, because since I've got the rep, why not stick to it?" I laughed at the camera, thinking about all the people watching.

"Well truth is, I'm a virgin, I haven't even had my first kiss yet." I heard the little binger go off about a million times, scrolling through the IMs everyone had been sending, I'm a fucking hit. "Let's take a looky over here, hmmmmm." I glanced through them. "Well, what a sweetheart Tuck is, I mean. Tucker was my first crush. All the way back to second grade." I knew he was smiling, he'd known I've liked him.

"Is my current crush here....? Trev? Trevvyyyyyyy." I smiled, "Well, now that you all know the truth. Let's also tell who started this fucking rumour." I clicked over to Facebook and just put her picture up. "Thanks so much, Blythe." The binger went off about a billion times. She's a bitch! Fuck her! "You ruined my rep, why not ruin yours?" I smiled, evily, obviously. Blythe Tomlinson made my life a living hell.

Louie Tommo: I hate my sister too ok.

"Louie Tommo.. Blythe's brother. Oh. Well, she fucked up my life.." That name really rang a bell. I couldn't find out from where although. "Time's up." I covered my webcam and stopped broadcasting. Suddenly my BBM beeped.

SwagMastaFromDonCastaa has added you to their contacts list, accept or decline?

What the fuck? Accept.

Hey.

Hi.....

Okay so, I need to tell you something Driz.

Yeah?

I really like you.