Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

As I stepped out of my house, this winter breeze hit me, this cold weather and cold air. I tighten my scarf and pulled my mask

Standing in front of my office building 'S. Tech Company'. Well, it's just a small company... stepping toward its success. It's been 1 yr. I'm working here, I completed my graduation and qualified in S. Tech entrance.

Won't brag about myself but I'm a hardworking woman and so my progress in this company is quite good. And I love my work here.

"Good morning Y/N."

"Good morning Lara." 

Lara is my friend and an awesome colleague. Umm, I'm not that friendly though. But yes Lara is a good person. She helped me on my 1st day with every single work like with everything. Just like an angel. 

She is 26 and recently got married. 

"So, I heard that your name is on that list," Lara said with a smile. 

"Yes thanks, I'm nominated for this great opportunity."

"Ok, I guess sir will announce it today that who is selected for it."

"Yes and I'm sure that I won't be part of it, me and my bad luck" I laughed sarcastically. 

Lara pinched my chick with a smile and said, "Don't think about bad luck, and just believe in yourself."

I smiled back and nodded in agreement.

Time Skip to meeting

2 pm in-office meeting

I was so nervous yet excited about this meeting and finally, I'm here. Our boss was speaking about some random things, like the company's good work, and many more things. 

"So as you all know this meeting is conducted to announce the names of those employees who will represent our company in different countries, this is a great opportunity for our company to build a network and develop our progress."

And sir announced the names of some employees for some countries. So I figured out that at least 5 employees were elected for 1 country. Of course, teamwork is best than just working individually. 

"And for Korea's, this is pretty tough the CEO of The Korean company has selected only one employee."

'What only one?' I thought.

"It is Ms. Y/N L/N." everyone clapped and cheered for me

"Congratulations Ms. L/N hope you'll do great, our reputation remains in your hands. All the best." Sir congratulated me and everyone who was elected to visit other countries.

And here I was smile on my face but deep inside I was scared to death.

'Why me, of course, I was supposed to go but all alone, this is unfair.'

Time skip

"Hey Y/N congrats, you are the only employee to represent our company in Korea, this is a great opportunity for you to give your best," Lara said cheering me up

"Lara I'm scared"

"Yah doesn't be scared, you remember what I said this morning" she reminded me.

"Yes believe in yourself," I said with a wide smile

"Good girl, ok bye I'm getting late see you soon Y/N, and once again congratulations."

"Bye Lara"

Authors POV