Chapter 1: Intro to Sarah

Hey my name is Sarah, obviously. I go to a school in California called Mandrakes Rich Society(A/N fake name, made up). It has you regular high school drama plus way more money probs. I'm also pretty popular at school. Oh, I forgot to tell you that I live in a three story mansion, my room on the third floor with the my own game room.I have a dad, a baby brother named Sam and a twin named Cory. Oh I forgot to tell you, my family is really over protective of me, even my little brother.

Back to the school topic, I have a 4.2 grade average, which is possible. I love all my teachers and my bestie, Cami. My dad also has a lot of dinner parties too. Speaking of, that's where I am about to be. I'm getting ready while the business party is downstairs. It starts in about an hour so I have to get ready fast.

First I strip down to take a shower. I wash my hair with strawberr shampoo and lather my body with soap. I let the waer rush over my tired body, waking me up and making me sem happier. As I get out, I'm jamming to Carrie Underwood. I bob my head to the music as I towel dry my soaking wet hair. I let it down as it goes to just above my ass in damp, delicate ringlets. I dry and curl my blonde locks. This is my new favorite look for anything slightly formal. I do a half up, half down look with a seashell covered headband. I also pin my hair back with a clip the same blondness of my hair.

I put on a mid-thigh dress that is baby blue with rhinstones on the waist. I wear tan wedges with light makeup consisting of light blush, eyeliner, and mascara. I put on a necklace my mom gave me that has a seashell and a pearl on each side and dab on some sparkly lip gloss.

I then put lotion on my hands, put all my rings on, and put on my white, glittery bangles. Show time. As I walk down the two flights of stairs that I have run down many times, I see pictures on the wall. As I go down farther the pictures get older and I look younger. I reminisce the times of no problems. I hum my favorite song by Sara Barielles: Brave. I put on a fake smile as I step off the last step.

I am greeted by the sight of people crowding around everywhere to talk. The classical music playing is not what this famly listens to, we listen to country and pop. Not classical, but dads insists that we seem more mature if we listen to this.

I make my way to the back door and open the sliding doors. I walk out into the fresh beachy breeze and go to the swing. It's an old wooden swing that has chains looped around the tree above and it creaks, but this is my happy place. I love it here.

As I swing slowly, I hear a fake cought that grabs my attention.

OHMIGOD!!!! It's ...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N

I hope you like me giving a cliffhanger. I tried to make it as detailed as possible. I know it's rough and I'm sorry. I just looked back at this book for the first time in forever and it's soooo bad. I'm gonna try to update this with better sentence structure and blah blah blah.

Vote

Comment

And Like