Chapter 2: Getting to know the bastard

Sarah's POV

When you don't like someone, they tend to try and fix it. It annoys me more when people try to kiss my ass just to know that I don't find them annoying.

Does that make sense to you? Anyways, I'm being forced by my lovely father to talk to Parker. Yes he is good looking, but he's an idiotic bastard. We used to be best friends, but he shut me out.

Here we are in my room having a conversation about scholarships because he has a scholarship with football, whereas I have a scholarship with lacrosse, dancing, basketball, cross country, and a bunch of track events.

After I told him about all my scholarships, words failed him. I smirked and logged onto my phone. Twitter here I come. Just so you know, the internet is my life so don't hate the game at all.

He took out his phone simultaneously and got on instagram.  We sat there catching glimpses of each other until he broke the silence, "So... How've you been."

"Fine I guess, what about you," I asked with boredom seeping through my voice.

The corners of his mouth tugged up into a smile as he stared at me. I looked up at him and he leaned in.

"What're you doing," I questioned him pointedly.

"Reaching to your phone so we could take a selfie," he answered in a duh tone, reaching over me to grab my phone. My hand shot out in front of my phone and twisted his hand

"I don't think so mister," I stated clearly, venom apparent in my voice.

"Why do you hate me so much Dublin(Her last name)," he wondered aloud.

"Guess."

"Is it because I'm devishly handsome."

"Try again"

"Because I'm one sexy mofo"

"You are such a cocky bastard dickwad. Why do girls fawn over you? Who the hell knows, but you are my least favorite person and dating the bitchiest person alive. And my least —- SIT YOUR ASS BACK ON THAT BED I AM NOT DONE —- and my least favorite is that you think every girl likes you, but boy are you dead wrong," I swear I couldn't stop it, it was like word vomit. He stared at me shocked, but it quickly turned into a face of anger and frustration.

"You are not better than me Sarah, that's your problem. You think you know me, but you don't. You act like you know what I go through and how I act. I am a player, but at least I know I am, you are just a bitch who thinks that —- WHACK!!

I slapped him so hard his head jerked to the side and tears welled in his eyes. He didn't know me either. "You think you know me either. I try and hate you and you try to make me like you. It's not my fault that I am the way I am, but you, however, can change the way you act and think. Girls aren't just paper, use it then throw it away. We have feelings  just like regular human beings. You sir are mean, and act badass." I finished and realized how exhausting screaming at Parker was. I sat down and sighed. He sat down next to me and sighed too. We looked at each other and a big wave of emotion hit me like a ton of bricks.

"What happened to us Parker? We used to be best friends." I breathed out with a crack in my voice, "How can two best friends turn on each other so fast? That's just not how friendship would be in my mind."

"I don't know Sarah, you tell me. I want to know too." I was too drained too yell anymore, so I took a deep breath and said, "I'll tell you what happened. Your guy friends told you that hanging out with a girl would make you look like a wimp, so you gave me dirty looks and started to smoke, do drugs, and bang random things, I swear if it was walking, you bang it." I said the last part with a quiet laugh.

He gave a dry laugh and looked at me, "Wanna start over Dublin?"

"I would like to have my old Parker back," at this statement, his gaze softened.

"Parker, I think it would be best to hang out, but I'm drained from all the screaming. You should leave, we can go to the mall around noon tomorrow?" I offered.

He smiled and nodded his head before he slipped through the door. I walked to my big bathroom and changed my clothes. I put on  a anchor tank top with Aztec leggings and hopped in bed. I pulled up wattpad an read for about 30 minutes then plugged my phone in and went to bed, waiting nervously about the results of  tomorrow, hopefully it won't end up like tonight, I thought as I drifted off to sleep to the weirdest dream ever!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N

I hope you like it. I want to say that without my readers, I would be nothing. This has a lot of dialogue in it and I hope you can tell who is who. I'm trying to portray a little bit of myself into the character of Sarah. I want to say thanks again and I went to 800+ words. I am aiming for 1000+ for next chapter, but we'll see.

BTW, the reason it took me a while is because I type it up on my computer and when I typed it up, my computer restarted and I had to rewrite this about 5 times, so you have to like it a little. I want to say:

VOTE**

COMMENT**

LIKE**

Love all and I will write soon, sorry for the wait. P.S. I am rewriting this story off another account and want to see if you like this one better. Same title, different profile. Just look up "The Rich Couple"

With much love, Your favorite, BEINGAWESOME_FORYOU

If any complaints email me at beingawesomeforyou@gmail.com

My instagram: abbyisweird_0719   FOLLOW ME PLEASE!!!!!!