1

Morning 7:15

Haseul : Y/N its time for you to wake up honey .

Y/N : 2 minutes more please .

Haseul : Y/N if you want to be independent and strong in your life than you have to wake up . You said yesterday that you also want to work in JEON MANSION right?? You won't be allowed inside if you will be late so be a morning person .

Y/N : Ok Ok I'm awake . But when will I start working there ??

Haseul : I have to talk to him first and if he'll say yes than you can join there . I always wanted you to do something else in your life but we are not financially stable so.....

Y/N : Its ok aunty you don't have to blame yourself . Whatever happens its for a reason . Now stop this its already 7:30 you have to reach there before 8 .

Haseul : Y-yes I'll talk to him today about you working there okay??

Y/N : Hmm *blush*

When haseul left for work Y/N searched about jungkook pictures on her phone and started imagining herself with him . Suddenly she became sad by getting those flashbacks that changed her life . When she was 8 years old her parents left her at her aunt's house and never came back , when she was 11 she got to know that her parents were in prison for a murder case and that moment changed her life . Her aunt always gave her every happiness and never made her feel the emptiness that she had in her heart but whenever she wasn't at home all those past memories strikes her and she became sad . That's why she decided to do something in her life and she is a person who lives in her bubble so she thought that she can work with her aunt at the JEON'S MANSION . Another reason for working there is that she loves Jungkook from the day she saw him . When she was 12 years old her aunt used to take her with her at the Jeon's mansion and she used to play with everyone but jungkook never saw her . He knew that haseul brings a kid with her but was never interested because he became cold from the day his parents died . What will happen now when they will meet?? Will something spark between them ??