I PROMISE

After that big fiasco I was tired and I wanted to go home I didn't care to go to any of the classes see any of the teachers and I sure as HELL don't want to see those backstabbing B##$%* who we shall no name. To be honest right now I don't even wanna function. My heart just can't take it so I decide I'm gonna leave school early it was just 2 periods left anyway.

I was walking past the cafeteria door as I remember that I left my bags inside oh well I'm definitely not going in there to get it so I'm just gonna go home and take my lovely EX advice to pack .

15 min later

I opened the front door to my home to be surprised by my father in the kitchen.

I'm still mad at him I haven't talked to him in days .

"Your home early"

" Duh thanks daddy obvious"

"Don't you have two more classes to go to"

" I'm sorry I just  thought I should get a head start on packing since my father is shipping me away" I said ever so sarcasticly.

He rolled his eyes and I did the same I headed upstairs to get my stuff packed .

2hours later
"I think that's everything" I said to myself outloud .
"You deserve a bathe" my dad said standing by the door frame.
"Says the plumber" I mumbled under my breath .

"Hey I own the company I don't do the work" he said  "sure" I said as I rolled my eyes  .

He came in and sat on my bed and tapped the spot next to him so I went over and sat

"Now im gonna say something so dont interrupt .You know I love you very much right and I want nothing but  the best for you.I know my decision on sending you half way across the world is a little much to take in "

"You think"

"Anyway I'm not just sending you because I could give less of a care for you or I'm sick of you even though I am he joked I want u to get to know your mom yes she left us and I know your upset but so  am I . as a matter of fact I talked to her today and. She's nothing but excited to see you OK?".

"Yeah "

"Now go take a shower u stink I'll pack away the rest of your things "

"Thanks dad"

I hopped in the bathroom after a long ass day . I tore away my clothing and in the mirror I saw the most hideous thing ever. My tattoo. Choosing not to dwell on it I went to shower now I don't know about you but im the type of person that when I'm in the shower I'm in there for hours. So I'm in the shower sudsing up etc when I hear a faint yell coming from my dad as if he was calling me so I cut of the shower to hear clearer.

"REPEAT"

"JAQUELINS HERE"

"ahhhhhhhhh shit  on me" I mummbled

I took my time doing everything I can to stall. I really don't wanna see her right now .I finally came out and went in my room only to see her sitting on my bed with my bags

"Hey girl I brought your bags why didn't you comeback to lunch "

"I was Busy" I said with the stinkest facial expression I could think of

"Oh well i know your going away in the morning so umm you wanna hang out for a little "

" No" I said blankly

"What the hells wrong with you"

"Not one thing y"

"Because I can tell your mad "

"How"

"Cause you turn into a bitch "

"GET OUT "

"what "

"NOW "

"Fine"

"Wow so its easy like that huh"

"What do you mean"

"How you guys can just walk away like nothing "

"But yo-"

"Bye "

"Bu-"

"BYE "

And with that she closed the door I will never have the same relationship with anyone I WILL NOT GET ATTACHED TO ANYTHING WITH A PULSE AND THATS A PROMISE.

And with that I went to sleep cause tomorrow I'm going to Brazil

YEAHHHHHHHHH -_-!!!