ChRISTmAs

If you see any he or she please tell me

~

Slenderman: Is this the person who does those Christmas lights?

Y/N: Yea, Hi! I'm Y/N

Slenderman: Hey W/N (Wrong name), I'm gonna need my house decorated.

Slenderman: Well, not mine. My significant other's house.

Y/N: Ok, I think I could help with that.

Y/N: When were you needing it done?

Slenderman: By the end of the week would be great.

Slenderman: It's gonna be a surprise too, so it'll have to be done before she gets home from work.

Y/N: We can make that work. 

Y/N: How big is the house?

Slenderman: It's a pretty good size. 2 stories, 2 bedrooms.

Slenderman: Hold on I think I have a photo of it on my phone.

Slenderman: That help you, W/N?

Y/N: Very much, thanks!

Y/N: So do you just want the edges of the roof and columns decorated or what did you have in mind?

Slenderman: I was hoping you could spell out a festive message for the holiday season.

Slenderman: With them blinky lights. 

Slenderman: You got them blinky lights?

Y/N: I have blinking lights yes.

Y/N: From the looks of it, that garage roof would be perfect for writing "Merry X-mas" or "Happy Holidays"

S

lenderman: Yea, that might work...

Slenderman: Can I be honest with you?

Y/N: No

Slenderman: My partner has been cheating on me with this asshole named Mervyn Jibbler.

Slenderman: Guy is the assistant manager over at the Joe's Crab Shack

Y/N: Sorry to hear that.

Slenderman: Yea well, apologies aside, we gotta get some retaliation... You catch my drift, W/N?

Y/N: Uh no not at all.

Slenderman: Well I'm thinking we string out a message like this...

*Picture that has the words "I know about Mervyn", "Merry X-mas bitch", and "Joe's Crab Shack sucks" drawn over the house because I'm too lazy to make it*

Slenderman: They'll come home from work. Right then you'll flip on the lights.

Slenderman: They'll read the message and hit the ground!

Y/N: You're joking right? That's pretty much the cruelest thing I've ever heard.

Slenderman: C'mon they're gonna drop like a sack of bricks!

Y/N: Yea I'd probably faint too after being that surprised  

Slenderman: Yea, that and they has epilepsy.

Slenderman: They're gonna start flopping all over the lawn. Trying to see if I can get the YouTube channel to come out and film it.

Y/N: This is not going to happen, at least not with me being involved.

Slenderman: C'mon, I won't be selfish. I plan on giving you credit on the video.

Slenderman: "Seizure brought to you by W/N's Custom Christmas Lights"

Y/N: Forget about it. Sorry to hear about what she did, but you're going to have to find somebody else.

Slenderman: If you were really sorry, you would help me with these lights.

SLENDERMAN: Instead of pussing out like you always do, W/N.

Y/N: Liasten Asshole, It's Y/N, not fucking W/N. Secondly, I don't even fucking know you!

Slenderman: Woah, calm down. The Christmas season is for caring and compassion.

Y/N: Whatever. Find someone else you dick.

~

My arm hurts help