Chapter 1

Yagi Izuku wasn't someone you considered lucky, at the age of four he discovered his quirkless status along with his parents.

He didn't personally mind as his mother still loved him with all her heart, his father had been unusually apologetic for some reason though.

Not even a year later his sister was born, on his own birthday no less! It was the happiest day in Izuku's life. He loved watching over Izuna and her friends from cute babies to excitable youths.

It was on their fourth shared birthday when it all went downhill. They started to attack him, he wasn't aware why, they just... did.

He never fought back, he didn't want to hurt them. They said hurtful things, and he never replied back.

And it continued and will continue forever, that was, of course, before that day...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Now then, All Might.."

".....Choose."

Those words continued to echo in the hero's head as he moved through the air, the force of his kicks keeping him airborne.

The ultimatum given to him by his nemesis was truly a terrible one, his daughter's life or a poor quirkless boy's... the hero grit his teeth in anger. 'Damn you All For One..'

Still moving, he noticed the location where the quirkless boy was supposedly located. 'Forgive me young man.' All Might increased his speed tenfold. 'But I can't leave my daughter in his hands!'

He reached his daughter's location in the fraction of his estimated time, breaking the metal keeping her captive he shouted. "Izuna! Are you alright!?"

"Dad!" The eight year old girl gasped, falling into her father's arms. "Come on, let's get you out of here."

"O-okay."

Holding the young girl in his arms, he kicked and forced himself into the air, traversing through the sky he felt the cooling wind ruffle his hair. He released a calmed sigh and rubbed his daughter's head soothingly.

"Such a shame." A chilling voice rattled out causing the hero to spin on the spot, facing the screen on the building the quirkless youth was located. "Such a shame indeed."

"I guess we see where the symbol of peace's ideals lay." The man's smile was wide, almost obscuring the screen. "Isn't that right..."

"...Izuku?"

All Might's eyes widened, the villain leaned back and lifted the 12 year old boy up by the nape of the neck. "Al..... All Might... he.... lp.. me." The man's smile simply grew wider and the screen shut off.

"O...... ONIIIIIIIII-CHAAAAAAAAANN!!"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

All Might stumbled into his house in a weakened form, Izuna still in his arms. "Toshi!" A woman called out causing him to flinch.