Chapter 4 : Date Night.

Steve was staring out the window when he heard two voices coming from inside and saw bucky talking to the girl's Babysitter named Jane. She had Brown Hair and green eyes.

Bucky said " Steve are you ready to get going?

Steve said " I am ready. Let's go Bucky and have some fun with our new friends.

Bucky and Steve headed out to meet their friends and hopefully have a great time with them.

Meanwhile with Yelena Belova and Natasha Romanoff.

Natasha was freaking out because she liked Steve and wanted to date him. Yelena looked at her and Signed in annoyance at her sister's behavior.

Yelena said " Come on we are going to be late. Let's not keep the guys waiting on us forever.

Natasha said " I am Coming Yelena. I am almost ready for the date. Just fixing my hair and I am done. She came downstairs dressed and ready for their date.

Natasha was wearing A Red dress with black Stockings and flats. Her Red hair was curled.

Yelena was wearing A green dress with black Stockings and flats. Her blonde hair was also curled.

The girls went out of the apartment to find Steve and Bucky waiting for them in two separate vehicles. Both of them were wearing tuxedos.

They got into the two vehicles, Buckled up their seat belts and and drove away to their date with their Friends.

Steve and Natasha went to a Fancy Italian restaurant while Bucky and Yelena went to a fancy steak restaurant.

With Steve and Natasha

Steve and Natasha were Having a great time at the Italian restaurant.

Steve asked " Natasha, I know we haven't known each other long but When I am with you I always seem to smile and you make me laugh and really happy.  Would you like to become my girlfriend?

Natasha said" A thousand times yes, I would love to be your girlfriend. I really like you too Steve and You make me smile too and laugh and Happy.

With that being said, Steve picked up the check and paid the bill and took Natasha's hand in his own and led her to the car and took her home.

With Bucky and Yelena

Bucky and Yelena were Having a great time at the fancy steak restaurant.

Bucky asked " Yelena, I know we haven't known each other long but When I am with you I always seem to smile and you make me laugh and really happy.  Would you like to become my girlfriend?

Yelena Said " thousand times yes, I would love to be your girlfriend. I really like you too Bucky

With that being said, Bucky  picked up the check and paid the bill and took Yelena's  hand in his own and led her to the car and took her home.

Natasha and Yelena's apartment

Natasha asked " how was your date with Bucky?

Yelena said " My date with Bucky was great. He even asked me to be his girlfriend. How was your date with Steve?

Natasha said " My date with Steve was great and he even asked me to be his girlfriend.

Both Natasha and Yelena headed to their rooms , took a shower and headed to bed.

Steve and Bucky's apartment

Steve asked " how did your date with Yelena?

Bucky said " It was super amazing. I even asked her to be my girlfriend and she Said Yes. How was your date with Natasha?

Steve said " my date with Natasha was super amazing. I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes.

Both Steve and Bucky checked on girls to find them asleep in their beds, headed to their rooms , took a shower and headed to bed.

End of the chapter!! Next chapter will be about a year into their relationships with Natasha and Yelena respectively. Chapter 5  will be either the engagement or the Avengers recruiting Steve,Natasha ,Bucky and Yelena

I really appreciate you guys reading this story and I hope you continue to enjoy it.

See you guys next chapter. Byeeeee.