👆🏼- Meeting

Y/n's POV:

I groan as my alarm goes off. I wanted to sleep more. I sit up and crack my neck, fingers, back and i get up and crack my toes too. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, then got ready for school. I dont really eat in mornings, i dont really eat anything, im trying to lose weight. I only drink water and eat gum

Anyways, i leave for school and my first class was science. It was pretty boring, i had math next and i actually loved math. It was my favourite subject, and i was good at it.

It was now lunch time and i went to the cafeteria to eat. I sit alone, as always. I didnt have any friends. I was eating and watching tiktok until someone sat next to me: "Hello" he said and looked at me. I looked back at him "Hey?" I looked confused at him. He asked if he could sit here and i said sure then we started talking. His name was Tommy and he was apparently a twitch streamer. I do watch twitch, but not that much. I only followed the dream team and some people on the dream smp.

He is older than me with 11 months, he s in april 2004 and i am february 2005. The lunch time finished, i didnt really eat, and we went back to classes.

When i finished high school and was about to get home, until i feel a tap on my shoulder and i turn around to see tommy. "Tommy!" I smile at him, he smiles back "Yea, hey. I saw you we re going this way and i wanted to ask you if we could go togheter?" He asked shyly. I said yes and we walked togheter, talking more. We had a lot of things in common. We liked the same things, loved video games, but the difference was that he was way taller than me.

We walked for 10 more minutes and i reach out to my home. "Theres my house" i point at it. He stared at it and said "Uhh, i live next door" he pointed at his house. I gasped and smiled. "Thats cool! We should definitely hang out togheter" i said and he nodded. I went inside my house and put my things in my room. I lived alone, but i liked it. Even if i had no friends, maybe its better this way.

I started my homework and my cat Minnie was hugging my legs, she does that when he mostly wants attention. I took her in my arms and held her while i did homework. She slept on my legs and when i finished my homework i put her on my blanket and she slept there. I decided to open up my computer in a while and search tommy on twitch. I looked up "tommy simons" because i knew this was his name-we had science class togheter-and i got "tommy innit". It was him. My eyes widened when i saw his followers and subscribers count. I watched some of his streams, he plays on the dream smp and mostly minecraft. His videos were cool and i actually liked them.

I was playing roblox until i hear a knock on my door. I went to see who it is and it was tommy.
"Oh hi" i smiled at him. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "Uhm well my mom wanted you to come over at us, she said she never met you and i came to ask you if you wanted to come over?" He said shyly again. He was really cute- wait, cute? "Sure!" I said. "Wait here". I put a hoodie on and went to him. I locked my door and we went to his house. It wasnt that late, only 4:00 pm.

When we got there i was greeted by his mom. "Hello! Ur y/n?" She asked, really excited. "Yep, thats me!" I smiled wide. His mom was so nice. "I love that name! Im tommys mom, you can call me sarah". I nodded and i went to tommys room. "I wish i had a mother like yours" i said smiling with half of my lips. "Oh.. where is your mother?" He asked me. "She s a psycho" i widened my eyes. "Oh.. sorry to hear that" he actually seemed to feel bad. We just met like this morning and i love how he actually cares about me :)