-002-

-1,440 Words

*I Didn't Do A Preview Of Chapter!!"

*

Contains Mentionings Of
Drugs

Ah, we all really love English! Having it as my first period was probably the worst, considering I sucked at it. Like, really really sucked.

Now I have to admit, the first half hour of being in the presence of this school wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I've already met a extremely nice girl and I'm looking forward to meeting more kind people as the school year progresses.

But the people making out right next to school doors.. was kinda gross.

I walked to my first period English, opening the door as I walked in and saw about 5 people already here. Two of them had Blonde hair, One Had Brown, And Another two had black.

Sitting down in a empty seat next to one of the blonde girls, I took out all my pencils and waited patiently for the teacher, who has not yet arrived. As I was sitting there, I heard some whispers around me stating about how one of the people in here had done something bad, but I couldn't exactly hear what it was.

Turning my attention back, I saw the girl they were supposedly talking about crying quietly, while tears formed in her eyes. My guess was that she probably heard them. No shit sherlock.. Anyways, The point is that she was upset. Nothing more, nothing less. I felt bad for her, having to hear all of this childish shit that's probably a rumor spreading around this so-called school. God people really can't have some self respect now a days.

"That girl, you know with the blonde hair? No, not the one with her hair in the bun, the other one! Yea she's the one alright, I'm sure of it. She's got long hair and everything."

Turning my head to listen further into the conversation, I see a man with grayish hair talking to one of the boys with black hair and freckles. I'm pretty sure he just walked in, because I obviously didn't notice him before. With their mouths open in shock, the boy with the grayish mullet started to chuckle. The other boy just glared at his actions, not saying a single word.

The teacher finally showed up, greeting us with a warm smile. "Good morning class. My name is Mr. Onyakopon, and I will be teaching your English class this year! I hope  you guys have a good first day." He spoke out, as he made his way to the board. He started writing his name down, and stuff about him as well. He was probably going to be the first nice English teacher I've had before, which made me glad.

He started class, which was very boring and made me tired. The whole time I was looking at all the people around me, still just quietly staring at the poor girl. They wouldn't take their eyes off her, which probably made her uncomfortable.

•   •   •

Time passed, as class was dismissed. Everyone hurried and got their things, but I just happened to notice how that girl was the quickest to leave. I grabbed my bag, and made my way into the hall. Going into my locker, I grabbed my chapstick and other stuff I might need throughout algebra.

"Ma'am don't leave without me! We were supposed to go together Missy did you forget?" Sasha appeared next to me, opening her locker and applying more of her lip gloss she had on. It was cherry flavored, and it smelt amazing. "Nah I didn't forget don't worry. I just didn't know when you were gonna be here." I told her reassuringly, as I grabbed her hand and made my way toward algebra, while Sasha trailed behind me.

The school was really big, so it always took a while to get to classes. "Here, I'm listening to music. You can use my other headphone!" Sasha held out a headphone piece, waiting for me to grab it. I took it from her hand, and slowly put it into my ear. She was listening to Doja cat, which didn't surprise me. The song playing was Won't bite, which made me very happy.

We made our way to the room that held the one and only algebra class, and stepped foot inside. The room was filled with a ton of chatter, but got quiet when we stepped in. After a couple of seconds of standing there, noise filled the room again. I went to go sit down, but then realized the teacher was here but not doing any sort of work at all. She had a brownish hair color in a ponytail, with funky looking glasses. She was probably one of those teachers who doesn't care about what you do.

Sasha sat besides me as we both started eating some gummies Sasha brought into the class. She was trying to listen to conversations as her eyes went bug-like.
"What's up? Why are you looking like that?"

"Uh. Nothing."

"Tell me."

"How about no."

I sighed, considering I knew I wouldn't get a answer out of her. She was already way too stubborn enough, so I just decided to admit defeat. We still were eating our candy, when a silver headed guy that I recognized went over infront of Sasha, holding out his hand waiting for her to give him some. She ended up giving him a handful, telling him it was enough. After they had a short conversation, the guy looked past her shoulder and noticed me staring at them.
"Wait.. is that who I think it is?" He asked Sasha, still staring at me. Sasha also looked back at me, then back to him. "That's y/n! She's my new friend, and she's really awesome. And yes, that's the girl that sold to you." She ended up whispering something else to him, which made him come up to me and shake my hand.

"I suppose we've met before. I'm pretty sure you don't know my name, so it's Connie. Connie springer. Nice to meet ya." I shook his hand, quickly saying hello. I looked away, staring at my blank desk as I took out a piece of paper and a pencil and started drawing. I had a weird fascination with drawing whenever I wanted to get high, or swallow some pills.

I ended up drawing a simple portrait of a random girl I saw in the hallway, that had black hair that was shoulder length. The reason I drew her was because she was gorgeous, but she also had a look in her eyes of pure hatred. It wasn't that hard to notice either, so I could tell something severe happened.

Putting away all my pencils, I laid my head on my desk. I was still listening to the music Sasha had offered me, and the current playing song was dark red by Steve Lacy. She honestly had an immaculate music taste, and I loved it. She was the first friend I had here and I already knew we were gonna be friends for a while, which I was glad about. She had such a pure but crazy soul and I loved it. Speaking of Sasha, she was dancing ontop of Connie's desk also along with Connie as people were staring at them in awe and laughter.

Trying to hold in my laugh, I laid my head down on my desk once again. While trying to silently lay there, someone poked my arm as I put my head up. It was a girl, she had dark brown hair with freckles and was wearing a white v-neck with black sweats. She was sitting next to me in Sashas seat, looking at me concerned. "You good? You don't seem too good." She said while smiling, letting out a chuckle. "Yea I'm fine don't worry. I'm just trying not to burst watching those two over there." I told her, looking over at Connie and Sasha, who were now making funny faces at me.

She nodded her head while getting up and walking over to the big crowd who was surrounding the duo, yelling and laughing at them. They continued doing there thing until the bell rang, and everyone frowned as for they couldn't watch Sasha twerk on Connie no longer. Way to make a good impression on the first day I guess.

Grabbing my stuff for the second time, I walked out with Sasha, who was giggling while smiling real hard. She was definitely proud of what she started, because I already knew that she was going to continue it again tomorrow.