First Chapter

"Are you gonna come with us?" Asked my friend Leyla.
I looked up. I just got so distracted from my phone so that didn't listen to what my friends were talking.
"Ehmmm yeah" I said without knowing what the topic was. My friends looked at each other and started laughing.
"Y/n you just said yes to go to the club with us" I glanced at them in shock. I'm not a person who goes to party's or even clubs. I like my friends and drinking with them is fun, but around other people I'm really shy. I have a problem with places crowded with people because I don't like being touched by randoms.
"Well you said yes to us, so you have to come" said Leyla when I just opened my mouth to say that I don't want to. I sighed and nodded. Well now I have to go.
"We will pick you up at 8. Be ready and wear something pretty!!" My friends walked out of the Cafe and left me behind. I really don't want do go but again staying home alone wasn't an option either.
"Fine then I have to" I said while packing my bag and went home.

When I got home I showered and got ready for tonight, I put on my makeup and did my hair. When it came to clothes, I didn't have a lot of choice because I didn't have many revealing one's. At the end I chose this:

At 8 I went outside my house and said goodbye to my parents

At 8 I went outside my house and said goodbye to my parents. When I got out the door I Texted my Boyfriend Max that I went out the house.

Y/N: Hey BBY. As I told you I'm going to a party with Leyla and my other friends. Hope you have a nice day. Love you ❤️

M: Yeah, whatever. Have fun. Love u 2

I rolled my eyes when I got into the car. "Y/n you look amazing! I'm not used to the fact that you can look like that"
"Yeah thank you haha. I would like the idea that Max had the same reaction. His behavior is just so strange lately." I said while looking at the street. Leyla was driving with Luna in the front and me with Emma on the backseat.
Emma looked at me with a said look "Y/n don't you think he has problems at work or something like that? Don't distract your head with that stupid thoughts. We will have fun tonight and just enjoy the lady's night!"  She said while playfully punching me on the shoulder and laughing.
Max and me had our problems since a few weeks. He just isnt the same anymore. It all started when he got his new friendgroup... 

He was always the sweetest boyfriend you could imagen. He did everything for me, cared about my life, my friends and  my problems. He didnt care if I layed next to him in joggers and a messy bun without Make up, I smelled really bad or didnt shower for a few days. He always said he loved me how I am. But for the last weeks he doesnt want to cuddle or even go on dates anymore. And when I asked whats wrong he just said that i shouldnt annoy him because it was stressfull at work. I accepted it but felt really bad laying next to him, not being touched just getting ignored. We also had a big fight last week because i saw him texting with a contact named "A"... I got a really bad feeling and yelled at him because I thought he was cheating. Max yelled at me back and said it was just a friend and I shouldnt be that jealous and make out of nothing a big drama. I looked at him, started crying and said "You little piece of shit... I did everything for you and you push me away with your feet. Then go FUCK your 'friend' and be Happy with her. I'm going!"