𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT:VISION

VISION

STEVE HAD BEEN THE ONE to tell her that Natasha had been taken. So not only was Olivia upset with Tony, she was pissed that Ultron thought it was okay to ever lay hands on the woman she loved. They made their way into the compound, finding the floor that Tony and Bruce was on, not surprised to find them already working on the body that was contained inside of the cradle.

     "I'm gonna say this once." Steve said, stepping into the room.

     "How about 'nonce'." Tony tried.

     "Shut it down."

     "Nope, not gonna happen."

     "Tony, you don't know what you're doing." Olivia tried, squeezing her hand into a tight fist.

     "And you do?" Bruce shot back and Olivia narrowed her eyes at him. He pointed at Wanda. "She's not in your head?"

     Wanda moved from behind Olivia. "I know you're angry."

     "Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade."

     Steve took a step forwards. "Banner, after everything that's happened―︎"

     "It's nothing compared to what's coming!" Tony snapped, cutting him off.

     "You don't know what's in there!" Wanda snapped back.

     "This isn't a game." Olivia argued.

     Suddenly Pietro sped around the room, quickly unplugging everything before coming to a stop, dropping one of the wires from his hand. "No, no. Go on. You were saying?" Suddenly a gun shot could be heard and the glass under Pietro's feet shattered as he fell through the floor with Wanda calling his name.

     "I'm rerouting the upload." Tony said, quickly turning back to the computer. Steve took his shield, throwing it, hitting the computer screens. The hand from Tony's Iron Man suit appeared on Tony's hand, allowing the man to send a blast towards Steve. Wanda allowed the chaos to cover her hands before Bruce appeared behind her, placing her in a choke hold.

     "Go ahead, piss me off."

     "I already am pissed off." Olivia growled from behind him before digging her claws into his shoulders, causing him to loosen his grip, allowing Wanda to use her powers to send him to the ground. The two women quickly turned their head as Thor slid into the room. He jumped on top of the cradle, holding up his hammer to summon lightning before slamming the lightning onto the cradle.

Once the lightning faded, Thor stood there for a moment, nothing happening. Then, suddenly, Thor was thrown from the cradle as the body inside burst out of it, landing on top. His body was completely red with the occasional purple hear and there along with the silver lining of metal. A yellow stone was place in the center of his head. The android slowly look up, his eyes finding Thor's before he flew towards the god to attack him. Thor grabbed onto him, throwing the android away from him and towards the glass wall of the building. Before he could crash through it, the android stopped himself, staring at his own reflection.