Prologue

Bakit pa tayo magpapaka-hirap pumasok sa eskwelahan kung mamatay din Naman tayo?

Should we just enjoy our life with our remaining time? And with our love ones?

Why need to study instead of discovering something in our daily lives?

Mamatay ka din Naman Wala ka pa ding ambag?

"But, according to Erwin Schrodinger, he used this idea to develop a mathematical equation describe hydrogen atoms." One of my classmate answered.

Why do people used intelligent as a title?

But didn't used knowledge in Love?

Bakit nagagalit 'yung mga guro kapag Hindi maka-sagot Ang estudyante?

Galing din Naman sila d'on, ah?

Doesn't they familiar about stage of human  minds?

Why do people sacrifice their own lives to someone who betray them?

Shouldn't they just find someone as appropriate as them?

"While, Heisenberg discovered that for a small particle like an electron, its location cannot be exactly known and how it is moving... And that was called Uncertainty Principle." The other stated.

When comes to communication I'm already a BIG F.

Others don't care about your feelings, they're just befriending you for their own benefits.

Others aren't listening to understand, they're just  listening to reply on what's their opinion about it.

Their just using you to express their own selves.

"Osamu, dala mo ba 'yung notes mo sa Science?" Laxmi asked between my thoughts.

"I did." I answered briefly.

"Ahm, pwede'ng makihiram? Naiwan ko Kasi 'yung akin, hehe."she said convincingly.

"Sure." I replied.

"Arigato ne!" She said joyously.

I didn't reply to her. What a stubborn woman, I already told her that I can understand her in Tagalog or an English language.

I hate stubborn people.

"Okay, that's enough! We're running out of time, make sure you'll take a study session later for upcoming first semester exam. huh? Dismissed!" Our advisor stated as he dismiss himself.

Hindi ko namalayan na kanina pa pala ako Hindi nakikinig sa aming guro.

"Ne, Osamu." Laxmi called.

"Hmm?"

We're not really that close it's just that she's befriending all our classmates. Don't know the exact reasons of her.

"You sure will come later, right?"she said excitedly.

"Where?"

Dude, I'm not a fortune teller so please if you're gonna ask somebody make sure you put the complete details.

"A study session on my house?" She said with a tone of hesitation.

"Pass." I replied.

"Eh? Bakit?!"she said sound so pissed.

I'd rather stay on my room than socializing people.

Isinukbit ko Ang bag ko at nagpamulsa'ng tumingin sa kaniya.