The Heir of the Throne

With a seemingly normal Gryffindor witch, everything's going fine -- Well, apart from the fact that the world outside Hogwarts is taking a dark turn. But what happens when people find out that Anna Lovenskei is actually Princess Isabella of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the one who is destined to be their Queen.

When the young princess was born with the gift of Elemental Manipulation - 21 stars fell, Echoes of her ancestors appeared and the responsibility of the world fell on her shoulders.

For the next eleven years, Isabella is trained to be the Perfect Queen but after an attack at the castle, stronger protection is needed.

Leaving for Hogwarts, she is determined to hide her true identity and blend in, but she can only hide who she really is for so long.

Especially when a troublemaker by the name of James Potter decides to be a part of her world.

Initially, she only believes herself to be the Future Queen, but as time progresses she finds herself to be much more.

Together, Isabella and James must face the hardships of growing up, fighting for the light, and hopefully, surving a war.

Author's Note
Hello everyone! Welcome to my first ever fanfic "The Heir of the Throne". I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it. Please follow, vote, share and comment!