( The coincidence)

Ever since Constant got her new job. Things had been tiring for her seems her work requires 100 percent of focus and working nonstop for a few hours straight.  There are some people who underestimated her and talked behind her back...but she doesn't really bother because of her kind and understanding boss. She is biased by her boss from day 1, though he did look very young. Most of the time, she was dismissed early. Earlier than us. And was the first to always reached the place where we meet up every day. 

As for Melissa...her blind date was so far going well for her ..... as for her job...she came crying a few days ago because of the loss of subscribers from her channel. But she came fine after a few days. As for me...I'm still cursing at my old job and how bad of luck I had, and applying for jobs everywhere in the meantime to make ends meet.

"Constant, have a minute?" He knocked on Constant's desk and signal her to the office and invited her to a team dinner. " I may have to turn that down...It isn't really my thing.." Constant declined politely. He tilt his head hoping she would give a second thought. But she ended up agreeing with him.  The restaurant was a famous one located in a hotel. While the others are busy eating. Constant chose to drink more than to eat. "Is shocking that you can drink so much!" another colleague exclaimed from the other side of the table.  She didn't answer and continued chunking a glass of wine.  "You rude brat! I worked here for so many years and I haven't seen someone so rude to their seniors!" she started losing her temper. "Shut up" Constant settled down her glass. "This is her first team dinner...she might be nervous...Shanon ......she's still young..." he said nervously. Shanon glared at Constant and continued eating. "HI! SO SORRY...I'm LATE." A girl with shining jewelry wore a blue-tiled top with jeans and greeted them and broke the tension. 

"This is my new girlfriend.." he introduced her to his fellow colleagues and they ended up making eye contact and saying each other's names in illusion. "Melissa???" Constant said in surprise. "Constant???" she said jaw-dropped. " You two know each other?" he asked in confusion. Everybody started whispering and gossiping. "No wonder boss was biased towards Constant...it's because his girlfriend is her friend...how pathetic.." Melissa wasn't aware of what was going on so she started pouring everyone wine and was about to make a toast. "I didn't know she was dating him..."Constant shouted it twice. " What do you mean....you're working for my Dean?' Melissa patted Dean's shoulders. "Yes...you idiot." Constant gave her a mean look like she was about to hit her in the face.

"Seriously?My boss out of all people?' Constant and Melissa ended up walking together. Still dumbfounded at what happened just now.