27th March 22

Hiiii, here is my dream of today!! It's crazy cute and i will cry ㅠㅠ
_________________________________________

I am not sure how it started but from what I remember, my best friend told me to check this weird place in a rock form on top of a hill...

I went thinking it was a bit sketchy (obviously).
When i entered it was basically a big rock filled with water, but it was kind of operational... Hangyeom from Omega X was there (my ultimate bias from kpop) and he was playing some music and vibing to it.

 Hangyeom from Omega X was there (my ultimate bias from kpop) and he was playing some music and vibing to it

When I entered that water rock I almost suffocated and barely could move to the top... I also had  a good listen to the song and apparently I didn't like it..

Hangyeom came for my rescue and took me out. I abruptly got up and started walking away from that weird rock that almost killed me.

Hangyeom ran to catch up to me and asked me why I am running away from it...

And I told him " that thing just tried to kill me and your music was crap"

This hurt his feeling obviously and he just lowered his head and said in a sad tone "ohh"
And added "was it that bad?"

I looked at him and couldn't see him sad so I just told him "Nooo baby I love you and you everything okay? Don't worry even if this music is crap I will support you no matter what. And you have so many other musics that are great!!"

He chuckled a little and said "you must have really hated it then"

At this point he was walking where cars drive bc there was a car where people are supposed to walk... I was angry at the driver so I faked kicking the car or jumping over it.

Hangyeom looked at what I did and smiled brightly whispering "cute".

(If you tell me he doesn't like me in this dream I fight you 😆)

But yeah it ended with me taking him home and him smiling cutely towards me.

_________________________________________

ㅠㅠ I hope i dream with him everyday now 😆