Chapter 2

Third Person POV

"Are we all ready?" Kyle asked his team.

He looked around, at nakita nyang busy ang mga ito sa pag-aayos ng mga gamit na kelangan.

"All set, Kyle." Unang sumagot si Andrea before putting her gun in place.

"Ready." Sumunod sa sagot si Darren.

"Remember, don't die." Sabi ni Kyle before looking at each member of the team na tumango naman sakanya.

Hindi naman ito ang unang mission nila, but Kyle always say those words before they proceed with the danger side. He might be cold, pero he appreciates his team. He would protect them with his life, dahil alam nyang ganun din sila sakanya.

Matagal na silang magkakakilala, kaya tiwala si Kyle sakanila. He trusts his life with them. If you will ask the people in Kyle's team, on why they are helping him it's because they saw how Kyle changed right after the incident. Kung pano nawala ang Kyle Echarri na mabait, sweet, and full of love. Kung pano ito napalitan to being a cold hearted human being. Gusto nilang tulungan ang kaibigan to get the justice of their friend's parents.

Dahil close din sila sa parents ni Kyle, his parents treated his friends like their kids as well. Kaya masakit din sa team nila ang nangyari.

"Enriquez's flight is in hours, checking on his security system, he's still in his estate." Sabi ni Mavy sa team, not moving away his attention from the laptop.

"Here are the earpieces, na-test na namin ni Mavy yan last night. Suot nyo so we can have a quick test." Sabi naman ni Cassy habang inaabot per person ang earpiece.

Sinuot naman nila ang mga ito.

"Do you hear us clear?" Mavy asked sabay tingin sa team.

"All good." Sagot ni Seth with a thumbs up, at tumango na din naman ang iba.

Then, they all made their way to the car, except for the twins who will stay at the estate where all the computers are situated. Para mabantayan nila ang mga pupunta sa battlefield.

"Okay, team, sa gate ng estate ay 3 guards lang. Just kill them off, na-override na namin ang gate system nya. We can open it right away." Cassy tells the group, her eyes not leaving the laptop monitor.

And that's why they did. The moment they stopped sa gate, agad binaril ni Darren ang mga guards using his gun with a silencer. Then the gates automatically opened for them.

"Park the car from afar, medyo madaming guards sa front door." Sabi naman ni Mavy. "I think around 10."

"Pwede na lang kayo umikot sa side, walang mga bantay don." Cassy added.

Seth then stopped the car, and bumaba na silang tatlo nila Kyle, and Darren.

"This is just an easy mission." Kyle says. "Let's make this quick, team."

Tumango naman sina Seth, and Darren.

Sinunod nila ang sinabi ng twins, so they made their way on the side kung san may mga puno that can hide them.

"Back door is unguarded, safe pumasok don." Cassy says.

At dun nga nagtungo ang tatlo. Entering the backdoor, sa kitchen sila napadpad where they killed the guards off.  It was a bloodbath at the kitchen, blood stained the white floor of the house. Kyle loved the scene, he loves blood, he loves killing off people na kaaway nya.

They made their way to the home office, and that's where they saw the traitor, nagmamadaling mag ayos ng mga papel into a box.

"What's with the rush, Enriquez?" Kyle's voice resonated the room.

Agad napalingon sakanya si Enriquez, fear evident in his face.

"E-Echarri." Nautal nitong sabi.

"You betrayed the wrong person, Enriquez." Sagot ni Kyle sakanya. "You should've asked for more shares rather than trying to kill me last time."

"Hindi ko sinasadya, please spare me!" Pagmamakaawa nito, sabay luhod sa harap ni Kyle.

Kyle just scoffed. He doesn't give second chances, kase for Kyle, it's a mistake to give second chances. Kase form him, second chances is like giving back the bullet to the person who missed the first time.

"Asan ang pera?" Seth asked.

Napatingin naman si Enriquez kay Seth bago tumingin kay Kyle who just gave him a stoic face.

"Asan ang pera, Enriquez?" Ulit na tanong ni Seth na naiirita na.

"You know what, nevermind." Kyle says before quickly pulling the trigger at Enriquez's head.

The man immediately fell lifeless on the floor where the blood is slowly painting it.

Kyle just scoffed at the sight in front of him.

"Let's go." Kyle says before walking out of the home office, kasunod ang dalawa na nasa likod nya.

Another bloodbath happened inside the house as they try to make their way out. Kyle's team just killed everybody na humarang sa daan nila.

As they reached the main door, Seth planted a time bomb that will set off after a few minutes. They headed kung san nila pinark ang dala nilang car. Just the moment they reached it, ay sumabay ang pagsabog ng bomba na itinanim ni Seth.

They watched as the fire eat the whole estate.

Now that's the reason on why you should not mess with Kyle Echarri.

-----

See ya next chapter :)

Rej x