Chpt 1 "...No, It Can't Be"

A rather small man, swept his purple-brown hair off his pale face, the rest sat in a long messy braid, adjusting his golden glasses that hid his bright purple eyes, is mopping the checked board tiles of Freddy Fazbear Pizzaplex. The lowly janitor is William Afton, but he has no knowledge of what he did in the past, only knowing a slurry of faces and places, with the only clear thing being his first name. William.

One of the double doors of the Pizzaplex open, with a quite tall man walking through them wearing a deep navy business suit, his long dark ginger-blonde hair tied into a low pony tail. His rather defined, angular face sitting with a slight grimace, although he seems to be in his late fifties, he is rather good-looking and attractive for his age. This is Henry Emily the owner of Fazbear Entertainment.

As the other workers work harder and faster to try impress Henry, William keeps mopping at his own pace, his frail body to being able to take much at this point in life. Scanning the room, Henry watches as each worker as the mangers speed walk up to him.

-A Few Minutes Later-

William was now on his break, leaning against a wall of a closed party room, listen to music through headphones and a old Ipod. Henry walking by as managers flock him out of the corner of his eye he spots William '...No, it can't be.' Henry thinks to himself, unsure if this could be his long lost best friend. William just nodded his head to the beat of his playlist. Henry keep walking, that worker clogging his thoughts as he attempted to be calm, just the memory of his best friend can bring him to tears. Why might you ask? He thought a little bit ago that it's maybe time to forgive, Charlotte is happy in the afterlife, right? He won't forget it though.

A Staff-Bot rolled up to William, reciting it's usual protocol for lost childern "May I see your party band so I can return you to your guardian?"

William just grabbed his ID-badge which he kept on his neck showing the Staff-Bot, but it ignored him showing his ID-badge, grabbing his wrist to drag him to the front desk. Rolling his eyes William allowed the Staff-Bot to drag him off. 'Urghhhhhhh.... Dumb ass Staff-Bot, I'm not a little kid! Just small- With a issues but still! I'm not a damned kid!' William snarled in his head, he looks up to see Henry talking to some of the mangers, 'Blah blah blah, rich people talk sucks.' William rolls his eyes, Henry catching sight of William once again, the scars on William's arm on display from the Staff-Bot dragging his hoodie sleeve up. A observation Henry made as he looked at the bare arm of William. 'Thoose can't be normal scars..'

"LET ME GO! I'M NOT A KID!" William Half yelled at the Staff-Bot as it tighten it's grips on his arm.