Chapter 16 : " Dispute "

The fourth period of the class ended marking the start of lunchtime.  Immediately chatter spread around the whole room. Most of the students inside left their respective seats and joined their friend groups or cliques, while some students left the room and went towards the cafeteria or some place where they could enjoy having their lunch peacefully…

"Nah, I can't do it today. I have practice."

Speaking of peace, Kiyotaka's inner peace immediately got destroyed and shattered to pieces as the voice of a certain person came into his ears. It was none other than the person who sits in front of him, the 'Prince Of Sobu' Hayama Hayato.

He was standing up with a tired smile on his face while Miura was clinging on to his arms like a wild koala while giving him a small pout.

Kiyotaka will not reveal this to anyone, but this action of The Resident Fire Queen of Sobu was a little amusing, if not a little cute.

"Can't you just spare a day? Double scoops at Baskin Robbins are on sale today.I want a chocolate-cocoa double scoop."

' Well there goes the cuteness. '

Miura started sounding like a snobby bratty princess as she was literally trying to drag Hayama to make him go along with her.

But Hayama being the Hayama he is, just gave a peaceful smile, while keeping a strong grip on himself, not letting his body go along with the strong force of Miura.

' Well.. at least he doesn't allow himself to be a pushover… That's better.'

" Aren't those both chocolate haha ? "

Hayama let out an uncomfortable laugh though none of his 'friends' seemed to notice it. Quite an interesting group to say the least.

" Ehh? No way … They are really really different… Plus I'm really hungry right now."

'Her snobbiness seems to know no bounds. You have my condolences Hayama.'

"Sorry but I'm gonna have to pass today, this year we are aiming for Kokuritsu after all."

Kiyotaka raised his eyebrows as his eyes went to Yui for a second, who was approaching the clique.

As both of their eyes met, Yui let out a smile as she skipped towards the brown haired boy.

"Yahallo Ayanon."

Not wanting to disturb her 'friends' Yui gave a whisper shout as a greeting, to which Kiyotaka raised his hand in acknowledgement before leaning close towards the pink haired girl's ears

"Hey Yuigahama...What is this 'Kokuritsu' Hayama is talking about?"

" Huh? Oh, it's a national soccer tournament he is participating in."

"First of all let me correct you over there Yuigahama . It's not Soccer. It's 'Football'.Do you understand? "

Suddenly Kiyotaka's expression changed from his usual bored face to a completely serious expression, seeing which Yui sweatdropped while nodding her head quickly, not wanting to anger her Cooking Teacher.