The Man with The Black Sword (Chapter I)

You arrive at the gate of your new school and see a corpse hanging over you. You effortlessly jump up and cut him down. You dig a grave nearby and bury him after praying for safety in his next life.

???: What are doing?

Y/n: I'm praying for his safety.

???: But he's already dead. Why are you praying for the safety of a dead guy?

Y/n: I'm praying for his safety in his next life.

???: Next life?

Y/n: Forget it.

???: Anyways, I'm Ryuko Matoi

Y/n: I am Y/n Tsugikuni.

You walk into the school with her go to class. You learn about World War II and a few famous doctors like a woman with purple eyes. When class is over you go outside to see this bright light. Every other student is bowing to it except for Ryuko who starts shouting at it about her dead father. She then gets punched in the face by some short guy that no one likes.

Y/n: That's enough.

You step in front of Ryuko.

Fukuroda: Get out of the way, idiot!

Y/n: This woman has done nothing wrong. I will not allow you to harm her.

Satsuki: If you don't get out of the way then I'll have him target you as well. Do you understand that?

Y/n: Is there something amusing about seeing other people get hurt to you?

Satsuki: Enough of this. Punish him as well.

Fukuroda: With pleasure, Lady Satsuki.

He goes to punch you but you quickly deflect his punch.

Fukuroda: What!? How did you do that without a Goku uniform!?

Y/n: I will take my leave with this young woman with me if you please.

Satsuki: Absolutely not. Prevent him from getting out of the school.

You quickly pick up Ryuko and run out of the school before anyone can say anything else.

Y/n: Are you ok, Ryuko?

Ryuko starts blushing.

Ryuko: Put me down, you idiot!

Y/n: Oh. Sorry.

You put her down and carefully check her for injuries.

Y/n: You should be fine but I don't want to risk you getting hurt again today. Would you like me to accompany you home?

Ryuko: Y-yeah. You can walk with me.

Y/n: Thank you.

You walk with her to a burnt house and you know how this song and dance goes. You watch Ryuko beat the boxing guy and collapse. You carefully pick her up and search for the nearest doctor. You eventually find the Mankanshoku residence.