Amy

This chapter you will get to know Amy and credit to @Valen_Pine 

This is just going to be Amy an what she does everyday so that means she is not kicked out yet.

And I know different text thingy no underline or bold

-----------------

Amy's POV:

I awoken from my slumber, I yawned then stretched, I ran over to my dresser and looked around in it, I found my soft pink dress that had sliver glitter at the rim of the skirt, I grabbed the rest of my feminine stuff and put it on.

I looked in the mirror and I looked so good I just need make up, I was so excited that I would get to see Tubbo, Tubbo is so hot like no one else is hotter!

I put on all my make up which was a pinkish tone but it matched with my outfit anyways, I walked out of my room looking gorgeous, I smiled to make myself look cuter, I walked into the kitchen as I sat down I heard my phone ding, I looked and it was my little brother texting, I ignored it, he is a waste of my time.

It kept dinging non-stop, 

T- "I think you should respond Amy."

I looked up and noticed Tubbo was there making pancakes, I sighed,

"I guess.."

I grabbed my phone and saw James texting he stopped, I read the test messages  'AMY DAD DIED', I then felt tense, once I read those 3 words I wanted to just cry, I grabbed my phone and my purse as I put my heels on, I walked out the door, I couldn't let Tubbo see me cry, I got into my small car as I drove to my brothers place (DON'T ASK WHY HE WOULD NOT LET HER STAY AT HIS PLACE!).

-----------------

Soo thats Amy for you xd, she is going through some things as you can see lol but anywho

-Comenting means your poggers! BUT Voting is pogchamp of you <3!!-