solo dancer ~4*TOWN x membre reader

Warning : Non:)
By : for my sistwerrr.
______________________________________

You were going to have a solo dance stage in about 20 minutes , and you've been practicing for it for nearly 3 ~ 4 weeks .  The boys had absolutely no idea what the dance was, or what you would wear, you wanted it to be fun little 'surprise'.  You refused to let them see you practice as you knew they wouldn't exactly approve of it with your being their baby.  You were on a call with all the members ( to keep your outfit a ' surprise ' )

" y/nnn,, why can you just tell us ??" " robairto - ah ~~ Please ~~~ " " Because ~ think of it as a surprise ! Anyway I have to go now , I'm  up in 5 ~."

Outfit:

(Just Change Everything If you do not like it ^^ )

"y/ n-, you're up!". You Walk Up On Stage To Be You Look Over at The Staff and Nod, Signaling Them To Start The Music. The Light Dims and Focuses on you. Your Stage Presence is Already Strong and You Haven't Started Yet.

The Dance:

You look over to the boys seeing their shocked expressions and wink at them causing a few to get a bit flustered. 

The group were shocked and a bit mad because you were still a small child, or so they thought.

The Dance line was flustered and a bit shocked but still proud of you for pulling that off . 

Once the music stopped you were cute and fluffy once again , greeting the fans and making hearts as you thanked them and told them to take care of themselves ;  Which made other idols , as well as the rest of 4*town , confused
______________________________________

A/n=Yeah so , it's kinda short , sorry ^^ .  I've been searching for a good dance for it,, and this is the best I found.  I've also suddenly remembered a bunch of other requests .  And I apologize in advance because I don't write them in order ^^ ".