01

have you ever felt lost, unwanted and different. when you walked in the halls everyone was looking at you. People making jokes about your background? That was my everyday life. It wasn't a choice for me to feel that way. My parents kept moving instantly when problems occurred. I wasn't allowed much things. I was always kept inside.

"Roseanne!" My mum yelled. I was in my room, reading my English text book. We had to study for our upcoming test. I was very serious about school. My parents raised me and my brother that way, I had to be smart to survive this cruel world we lived in.

My country wasn't accepted in America. So I was an immigrate from Marion, a country next to America. Marion was just a boarder away. I couldn't blame America from not accepting us. In the past the two counties had a falling out. The war was between the presidents, apparently Marion was spying on America, that made the entire nation angry and America made a vow to not let our people in but if we did go inside America and we were caught, their would be difficulty or charges or any kind of torture made.

My father was very rich, he had his businesses and he had to accomplish them privately. His company specialised in improving cars and any other transportation. My father was very careful and amazing at his job. He wanted me to be like him. He made sure I attended school and did all my studies and I understood that. He just wanted the best for me.

As a kid we moved a lot, I never really got to have a best friend or any kind of relationships. I've seen movies, shows and read books. It made me wonder how it would feel to be someone's world or first thought. I wanted to feel that some day but for now I would only forces on my studies.

I've been attending Asko high school for about six months. I'm in the middle of my school year. Five more months and everything is done. I've made few friends but I don't know if we are close. I'm glad that none of the popular kids have interacted with me. I've been none existent to them and I would love for it to stay that way because there's this girl called Emily she and her popularity of friends bully other students. I've tried to help but I'm always told to let it go. Or I'll be there next toy.

I have a brother, his name is Marko. We look very similar but I'm older. We both of dark brown hair and eyes. My hair is thick and wavy. We are both tanned. I'm not skinny and tall but I'm average at 1.65m and also my weigh is well managed.

We live in a regular house, well, it's white and had a white fence. It's two story and it's very big comparing to other people's houses.

CHAPTER 1 is finally done. Please share this story and I'll try to update, also check out

Damaged by harry-feels

Vote, comment and share xxx