Chapter One

Third Person POV

Bakugou was in class not paying as usual. He was thinking about someone. Someone he hasn't seen since childhood. His smell, his hair colors, his beautiful eyes. Everything like he saw him yesterday. He's not vulnerable enough to show everyone his emotions. He didn't like people knowing his true feelings. His true pride. His true colors. His true sexuality. He himself isn't comfortable with himself being who he is. He was snapped out of his trance by Kirishima hitting his desk.

"Bakubro!"

"What do you want shitty hair?" he growled.

"Do you wanna hang out after school?"

"I guess." he mumbles.

"Ok I'll meet you after school at about 4?"

"Yeah."

After school Bakugou was chilling in his dorm before Kirishima arrived. When he got a call from an unknown number.

B- Hello?

?- Hey do you remember me?

B- who is this?

?- it's me Shoto, Shoto Todoroki.

B- Sh-Shoto?

T- Hey Katsuki!

B- How have you been?

T- not so good. I've missed you and ever since I moved my father's been extra abusive.

B- Are you ok?

T- Yeah I'm alright. How have you been?

B- Well ive missed you too. But besides that just more and more anger issues.

T- *laughs* Same old Katsuki Bakugou.

B- Same old IcyHot.

T- Well I do have to go my dad's going to get pissed off.

B- Ok well I hope we can talk again. Bye Shoto.

T- As do I. Bye Katsuki.

There was a knock on Bakugou's door. It was Kirishima.

"Hey Bakubro! You ready?"

"Yeah I guess let's go."

Bakugou wasn't going to admit it but it made him feel a lot better. He really wanted to ditch Kiri and call Shoto but Katsuki's a better person than that.

"So I was thinking we could go to a club?"
Kirishima asked Bakugou.

"Sure."

They drove to a club about 30 minutes away from UA. Once they arrived Katsuki got out of the car a walked in Kirishima following closely after. Once they got checked in they walked into the ... actually part of the club. Kirishima went to order some drinks mean while Bakugou was watching a women dance. While all the boys were cat calling her and being very sexual Bakugou didn't find the appeal. When Kirahima came back he looked at Bakugou and said, "like what you see Bakubro?" Kiri smirked.

"Eh, she's kinda flat for my liking." Bakugou says laughing.

"Oh so he's got a type?"

Bakugou thought for a minute debating on what to say. Debating on what would be best to say.

"Yeah everyone does."

He saved himself.

"Ok, ok fair enough."

They watcha couple more ladies dance, Bakugou not caring, not knowing Kirishima didn't like it either. They get a couple more drinks (enough to be able to drive), and head back to UA. Once they get back it was about 8:30 and it was time for them to go to bed.

-time skip-in the morning-

Bakugou woke up with a small hang over.

"Hey Kacchan!"

"Shut the fuck up Deku."

"Kacchan where were you last night?"

"Leave me the fuck alone."

"I'm sorry Kacchan I just wanna know!"

"I went to the club with someone. Now go away." Bakugou says storming off.

"Can I come with you next time Kacchan?!"

Bakugou thought, oh hell no. But before he could say no Kirshima jumped in.

"Yeah of course Midoiya!"

"Thank you Kirishima!"

They both run away together and leave Bakugou alone.

He scoffed and made himself some Soba.

As the morning went on he eventually went to class. He sat down and soon after the bell rang Mr. Aizawa came in with his sleeping bag.

"We will have a new student joining us in about a week. Now go outside and train." He says falling asleep soon after.

Everyone went outside and started training. Bakugou, like usual, was with Kiri.

"Who do you think the new student is Bakubro?"

"I don't know. Maybe one of the pro kids. I mean if they get to skip the first 2 years they must be good."

"Ok fair point. But which Pro's have kids?"

"Mr. Aizawa already has his kid in 3C."

"All Might doesn't have any kids."

They fought for about an hour before resting.

"Who would it be?" Bakugou asked.

"Hm?"

"Who's the new kid?"

"That's a good question. I don't know. What if they're hot?!" Kirishma asked loudly.

"Shut up shitty hair. What if it's a dude? Are you still gonna make a move?"

"Maybe."

"You're gay?" Bakugou asked surprised.

"N-no! Y-ye-, i-i." Kirishima stuttered.

"Are you?" Bakugou asked calmly.

"Yes." Kirishima says looking down.

"Eh- it's fine. Honestly. Don't change, next time be honest though." Bakugou says standing up.

"Thank you Katsuki."

"Yeah yeah whatever. Come on let's practice."

lfloofl - inspiration