🥧| A confession | ☕️

Non despair AU! 

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!!" Akemi's alarm clock repeated several times. "Ngh.." Akemi rubbed her eyes. She stretched, then yawned. "Ugh..." "I hate Mondays," Akemi groaned. "Whatever, I need to get dressed anyways," Akemi shrugged. She walked to her closet and grabbed her normal outfit. Afterwards, she put it on. "I wonder what my hair looks like," Akemi wondered. Her heels clanked on the wooden floor as she walked to the mirror. "Yikes, looks terrible." She then grabbed her favorite hairbrush and smoothed her hair out. When she completed her task, she looked at her alarm clock she turned off before. "8:30 am? I'm late. I need to get to school." Akemi grabbed a piece of toast and her backpack. Then proceeded to rush to school. After entering the school doors, Ieki ran up to her, with Kensuo following. "HEY, AKEMI, K-" "What?" Akemi questioned. "Ignore her, she has no idea what she's talking about," Kensuo muttered. Kensuo dragged Ieki by the arm to their next classes. Ieki laughing hysterically while he did so. Practically crying tears of laughter. Akemi, looking unbothered, walked down the halls, overhearing a conversation about crushes. Akemi didn't think much of it at the time, but she would later. She then walked into her next class. She would usually do what she always did during her classes. Take notes, stuff similar to that. However, she couldn't stop thinking about what Ieki was going to say to her, before she got cut off by Kensuo. This continued until her final class in school, Constitutional Law. After realizing she spent so much time on some stupid words Ieki said to her, she knew her grades would possibly go down. Not by much, though. Akemi then walked out of class, putting all her books in her backpack. She muttered to herself. "I know its quite silly to make this the main thing I'm thinking about, but I wonder what Ieki was going to tell me," Akemi thought to herself. "Whatever, I suppose, I'll forget about it sooner or later. It doesn't mean much to me.. If I spend to much time with these other people I'll fail school. And it'll hurt to leave all of them behind." "Hm, what's this?" Akemi noticed a letter, with a red heart embroidered on it. She then opened it, she read it out loud. "Dear Akemi, please meet me, at the front door of the school, at 6pm. "Hm? Why would someone want to meet up with me, out of all people," Akemi said, out loud. Akemi observed the writing. "Is this Kensuo's handwriting?" "Why would-" "Whatever, he's weird anyways.." "I don't mind hanging out with him anyways, I suppose..?" When it was 5:50, Akemi started to head to the front door of the school. She waited there for 5 minutes or more. Then, Kensuo arrived with a bouquet of flowers. "Hm, how interesting, you brought me my favorite flowers," Akemi said, slightly blushing. "Yeah, cool, I guess...?" Kensuo scratched his head, unaware of what to do. "So uh-" Kensuo was cut off. "Is that bouquet why you asked me what my favorite flowers we're?" "Thank you for bringing me white gardenias," Akemi said, in a quiet tone. "No problem, heh," Kensuo responded. "So, I just wanted to tell you if you want to-" "Be your girlfriend?" Akemi said, blushing slightly. "I don't mind." Akemi walked closer to Kensuo and pecked him on the lips. She walked a few feet away from Kensuo. But gazed at Kensuo and said, "Perhaps we can have a date at the cafe sometime. Then Akemi walked away. "Sure! I'm down for that. Let me know when you have some spare time." Kensuo chuckled. "I'll text you."