𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

𝟷 𝟷 : 𝟸 𝟸 𝚊𝚖
~+~
————————————————————
𝔹𝕒𝕜𝕦𝕘𝕠𝕦 ⚠︎︎

Shoto was in his dorm room on his bed by himself. Midoriya, Uraraka, Tsu and Iida all had classes so they weren't present at the time.

And Bakugou and his squad all had classes too. Friday's were always the days they each had classes running.

So he was sitting crossed legged on his comfy, squishy bed with his IPad in his lap, his computer in front of him as his teachers zoom call was present on his screen.

He was working on the small digital comic he was designing for his assignment due at the end of this coming month.

He had three other people in his class, a boy with wild purple hair who always seemed to have bags under his eyes who doesn't talk enough.

Someone who resembled a bird to him, with a slight orange tint to his nose and crazy hair that flowed behind him who talks way to dark.

And someone with bright crimson red hair like kirishimas, who always seemed to be wearing the same green hoodie with an anime character on it and does weird gestures with their hands when talking.

(( *pulls hair behind ear* wow wonder who that is?????????? WILL NEVER KNOW ))

He was peacefully working, when his phones notification started blaring off like every person on the plant earth was in a groupchat.

Rolling his eyes he leaned over his device grabbing the smart phone, seems Bakugou's squad was on break now.

————————————————————
𝟷 𝟷 : 𝟹 𝟼 𝚊𝚖
ℙ𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕤 𝔻𝕠𝕣𝕞 ☃︎︎
~+~
————————————————————
𝕀𝕟 𝕒 𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕕 ♪

Tapeismything
That's wrong kami what the hell

I'mfromPokémon
It's not weird I'm actually curious dude

Tapeismything
Asking that is not something I want to see finishing my class

Boomboom
You sound like fucking Sweets!!

Katyperry
Don't bring me into this

Boomboom
Shut up your still in class!

I'mfromPokémon
And here we have a rare sight of a soft Pomeranian let's get a closer look

+~Boomboom removed I'mfromPokémon~+