CAST & PROLOGUE

COMING SOON
APRIL 11TH

COMING SOONAPRIL 11TH

@Kamo4king-Megan St. Croix age 27 years old, 5'10" is the special diamond in her mother's heart and the apple of her mother Penda's eye too. The infamous Cartel Queen Penda St. Croix trusted her two daughters Megan and her baby sister Normani to leave Pretoria, South Africa and build her empire in the states while she ran things back at home. The most important number one rule that Penda always instilled in her daughters especially Megan was to choose the money over love. Megan had always done just what her mother Penda wanted until the day the Lani storm came and Megan met Kehlani in Los Angeles and fell for her. Megan soon learned that was the biggest mistake of her life and she moves on to Houston ready to make hottie connections and power hot girl moves. Megan vows this time around not to get knocked off her hot girl game, but that proves easier said than done when she meets the gorgeous baddie Onika Minaj.

@cookietronOnika-Onika Minaj age 32 years old, 5'10" is making the big transition from the streets as the infamous Baddie Queen into the multi-million/billion-dollar corporate world, but Onika can't leave the famous title as Baddie Queen and stree...

@cookietronOnika-Onika Minaj age 32 years old, 5'10" is making the big transition from the streets as the infamous Baddie Queen into the multi-million/billion-dollar corporate world, but Onika can't leave the famous title as Baddie Queen and streets alone just yet. When a new power connect comes to H-Town scooping up a massive portion of her clientele, Onika wants to know just who the motherfucker is doing that. So, imagine Onika's surprise when she finds out the intriguing, gorgeous hottie woman that Onika's pining over isn't who she claims to be. Onika is disappointed, and she has to figure out how to handle the hottie girl's betrayal especially since Onika's pride is at stake. But one thing is true Onika for sure has met her match in hottie Megan. Will Onika be able to win Megan's heart, or is Megan just too much like her for the two pair the H-Town Baddie Queen and SA Hottie Queen to ever click on a deeper level? Or Will time only tell us?

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀

🥀I will add other characters in the book just so you can see their faces🥀

A/N: What do you guys think should I continue with the story. 🤔

Copyright © 2022 by ArielleBryant3

All Rights Reserved

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author, expect for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This Book Belongs to ArielleBryant3 Ideas and words come from me I will know if you steal or copy any of my ideas.

This amazing book cover made by.
@ufwkalei/@KAYxSAVAGE1999❤ Thanks sis 🥰❤