Chp 1: New team hero arrives/Boy that born from Peach

The scene opens up with a man, named Dan Momoi, is doing his joggings until he sees the cracks from the sky as it drops a mechanical Peach looking into the river as the cracks close.

Dan: What the...

He then runs up to the beach close to the land.

Dan: Peach? It can't be... 

Then the top lid popped away revealing a baby as he walks up to it and picks him up.

Dan: A boy born from peach... somethings telling me that our world... will be danger soon...

Then the beginning section ends as the scene opens up with an opening.

The scene opens up in 2020, where a boy, named Kaori Taro Momoi, is delivering a package to a man.

Kaori: Here's you're package mister... Hiji.

Hiji: Thank you, sir. It was great to have you around the kingdom.

Kaori: Always cheer people smile.

Then Hiji sign the paper and stamp it and closes the door as Kaori went to the van and drive away.

Kaori's Mind: It's been 10 years since my adopted father disappeared... though I don't understand what happened to him, but I need to keep positive up for people. They deserve a smile.

Meanwhile

The scene shows a boy, named Haiku Goshikida, and his friends, Zyuran, Gaon, Magine, and Vroon at his friends in his house.

SMG4: So... is there any new lately?

Haiko: Nah...

He looks at them and sees Vroon giving teachings to Whimpu and Boopkins meanwhile Gaon is petting JubJub as Magine shows fortune-telling to Tari & Belle, as Zyuran is discussing with Saiko & Meggy.

Haiku: Nothing lately.

Then he turns his head around and looks at Secchan.

Haiku: At least we get to hang around in the castle.

Secchan: Tu.

Haiku: But...

Then he looks back at others' smiles.

Haiku: Keeping their spirits up brings smiles to us.

SMG4: Hehe, yeah.

Meanwhile

In Starbucks, the scene shows Mandie Kito getting her coffee until she sees someone got coffee and walks away.

Mandie: Axol Senpai?...

Mandie's Mind: OOOOOH! IT'S HIM!

Then she shakes her head a bit.

Madie's Mind: Damn it, get it together. You'll have to talk to him later when the time is right for teachings from him.

Then she gets a napkin and a straw and walks away. While she walks away, she sees a man, Kaori Taro Momoi, walking past her with a package he is holding.

Mandie's Mind: Why do I get a feeling that he might be important for this world?

Meanwhile

In Unknown Realm, the place was filled with an eerie area with robot onis and robot soldiers are outside managing the crates as in the top floor of the base shows 7 Generals awaken as they kneel to black Oni with armor.