002 :: first day with him

[ Fiat's pov ]
the sun hit my face while im sleeping, the sun is really bright and makes my eye hurt. I slowly open my eyes and the first i saw is the bright sun.

Leo : love, wake up.
A soft voice i hear while im laying on my bed, it sound familliar. I turn my head to the boy who speakes to me.

What the actual fuck.

Fiat : LEO?!
I got shook and literally jump my body and gwt up. how could he get in here and calling me "love"?! This is so embarassing.

Leo : y-yes?
Fiat : HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?
Leo : i told your maids that im your boyfriend so they let me in.

[ Leo's pov ]
I was too nervous about it, his face literally scared me.

Fiat : o-oh.. w-what did you said- i mean like you know you called me something..
Leo : oh, you didn't heared what i said? Should i reapeat again?
Fiat : N-NO.. i mean its so awkward, im not use to.

He chuckle because he is really embarassing ang i am too. I hope one day he'll get use too. aaa i want to cry my god.

Fiat : i-i need to go shower.. can you wait me, or wait outside?..
Leo : no its okay, i can wait here.

I smile at him and he just nodded at me.

He straightly walk to bathroom rushly and close the door.

Leo : aa what are you doing Leo? You're embarassing.

I decided to get up in his bed and prepare for his clothes.

Fiat : Leo!! I am done, can you pass me the towel?

I pass him the towel and he started drying himself inside of the bathroom. I already prepared his clothes expect his brief because i really dont know what kind of brief his wearing, theres a lot here.

[ Fiat's pov ]
Im done drying myself with towel, i came outside of the bathroom, then i fucking see LEO PREPARING MY CLOTHES EVEN MY BRIEF. Shit, shit shit.

Leo : fiat? What kind of brief you're wearing? This?
Fiat : shia!! No, j-just let me..

I pick my clothes that he picked earlier, i suit this inside of bathroom, this is so so embarassing, why this day existed.

I put in my clothes and get out of the bathroom, i see leo preparing my breakfast.

Fiat : hey leo, you cooked that?
Leo : yes, im good at cooking. Eat it up befote we got late in class.

- chap 002 end -
Hello DomiJws good afternoon or evening to y'all, the chap 002 is just short because i have some things to do, my apoligize. I will keep updating this story dont worry. Thankyou for reading this and pls give a vote in this story, thankyou a lot. !!<3