2 years passed.

I never saw you again. Not even at our graduation ceremony.

Maybe I'm glad that I didn't because I would have taken you in but no.

That'll be disrespect to my soul.

-

I saw you at the club today, no I didn't. But again, maybe I did.

I got drunk. Got myself an older girlfriend and maybe fucked someone too?

Woke up in a hotel room with you beside me. Thought it's all a dream but it wasn't.

I really did sleep with you.

How? Why? When?

No we did not. Although I did make my drunk confession and kissed your lips for the first time. Ironic cause I had imagined it forever, your lips on mine.

But I Don't remember anything.

We did not f*ck. You just brought me with you. Why?

"I couldn't possibly leave you in the club?"

You should have, I said as I wore my coat and grabbed my bag to leave.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you liked me."

I turned towards her, horror in my eyes.

How?

"You told me last night. Although it was drunk talking, I think it was the truth looking at you right now."

I looked down once, took a deep breath and told her,

I f*cking hate you. You are the last person I want to meet. Do not show your face to me again. You have no f*cking idea how much of a b*tch you were to me. Go f*ck yourself and I'm not sorry for anything.

I said and left. I cleared my heart but now there was nothing there.

It was Empty.

-

I could be a better boyfriend than him. But you don't deserve better.

...

The End.