𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫-

You were in shock you didn't realize you matched with the gang manager how cruel you were in sweat because you don't know what to say what to do until you feel your phone a lot of vibrations.

Hello??

It's *hanma shuji*!! all you know that hanma shuji break people teeth if someone was giving a fuck on him you were so scared that you don't want to answer him you couldn't do anything so you just answer he's text

Sorry fo the late reply..

It's ok, no worry's.
Are you afraid little girl??

How's he know I'm afraid yes I would be afraid a teeth breaker like him would match at me instant regret this thing.

No I'm not

I can feel that your really afraid.

What is he?? A fortune teller!? That's no way that he will tell that, wait. Maybe he's here on my room closet, drawer, under the bed ok the curtain outside??? But I couldn't even see him, how he knows I'm really afraid??

I'm not a scaredy cat you know??

Ohh, I see sweetheart
Your really not.

So, i want to ask you out
So we can see each other
Beautiful faces.
So.. wanna meet up in a club??

A club?? Now he want us to meet in a club? After scaring the shit out of me?? What if he fights me what if he take off all of my tooth??

Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt
You.

Well I kinda trust him on that kind of message he also looks calm, you immediately text him that "to send the location" he also send the location and run to take a half bath so you will be look refreshing to the club and on his eyes also you pick a sexy dress and put on your make up you were combing your hair and you see your phone vibrate.

Anyways...
When your going here..
Make sure..
To pick the dress that is easy to remove ;)

He said before he goes offline that message, THAT MESSAGE makes you feel butterflies in your stomach.